Atlanta Thrashers Gear

buckeyes

Do you guys feel like NHLShop/ The Atlanta Thrashers Team Shop is going to have a big clearance sale any time here soon? I know the news is fairly recent but I'm hoping to see some of their jersey prices drop real low. Do you think they will let us buy away for awhile or will they just pull it all away at once? (Any insider info/past experiences?)

newsig.jpg

-The Few, The Proud, The Paint Users.-

Do you guys feel like NHLShop/ The Atlanta Thrashers Team Shop is going to have a big clearance sale any time here soon? I know the news is fairly recent but I'm hoping to see some of their jersey prices drop real low. Do you think they will let us buy away for awhile or will they just pull it all away at once? (Any insider info/past experiences?)

well considering this is the first time something like this has happened in the internet age, id say wait and see.

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

well considering this is the first time something like this has happened in the internet age, id say wait and see.

Maybe in hockey, but the Expos move to DC was certainly in the internet age, as was the Sonics move to OKC and the Grizz to Memphis. My guess is that the respective shops operate similarly, but of course that may not be the case.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I was at Towne Centre Sunday and everyshop in there said it would prob be another month till they get discounted. they'll prob all besold by then though.

only place with thrashers stuff here in loganville is Dicks Sporting Goods and maybe Sports Authority.. All ive seen is Player tees for Buff, Kane, and Ladd (with Captain 'C'); hats, a few of the blue hoodies, and an assortment of shirts. if ur at the mall of georgia, hit up LIDZ..

Braves.jpg

BigMac's posts make me want to punch babies.

Hockey is weird and I love it.

Archived