Winnipeg Jets

Davidson

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is absolutely Canadian gorgeousness there! The trails get a little lost in t he wings but that's fine because it makes like the vanes in the leaves. That is a really good looking logo and it says Jets and Canada!

I think the jets get lost in the logo.

As usual, your idea is spot-on and genius, but i think this needs just some minor tweeking to make the jets stand out as jets a little more.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

I'd like to see how this is executed on a sweater, but nicely done.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I see mountains, buildings, and Ws before I see a leaf and jets.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Fantastic logo idea for sure.. love the look.. but the jet look needs to be simplified a bit more.. but it looks great!!!

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

meh... could be better.

lol, this is why this is the last thing i post.

Awesome, now we lost the last great designer we had on here. This place is nowhere near as awesome as when I first signed up. I'll see you on dribbble, davidson.

As for the design, I find it a little busy. The Jets overlapping adds to the complication. How would it look like with just 1 jet. The way the outline of the leaf near the top juts into the leaf also makes the logo a little hard to read. With everything going on, I think it would be hard to distinguish the logo from the seats. I say it needs simplification to make it iconic.

Great effort though.

bobschultz6

' class="bbc_url">@

bobschultz6

Archived