Full Body Seahawk

tvko

he0r2sbq6u7gr9i2th9q.gif

What is that third, lighter, vibrant blue? When is this logo ever used? I think it's a brilliant illustration, but I've never seen it anywhere other than the mothership.

34y7eo5.jpg

You know what they say, "Traditionalist's can go die in a hole if they don't like it."

he0r2sbq6u7gr9i2th9q.gif

What is that third, lighter, vibrant blue? When is this logo ever used? I think it's a brilliant illustration, but I've never seen it anywhere other than the mothership.

Not an official logo; not using official colors.

If it's not an official logo, what is it doing on the mothership?

good call

There are all kinds of unofficial logos on the mothership...that's certainly not the only one...

^_^

I thought it was more of an internal Seahawks logo. It may have been painted or something at Qwest Field, or used for their official booster club or something.

It's been around since the redesign and move to Qwest.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

he0r2sbq6u7gr9i2th9q.gif

Not an official logo; not using official colors.

It has to be somewhat official. I've seen this on a New Era cap a few years back. We didn't order any cause selling Seahawks merchandise is damn near impossible.

Indians_allcolors2-1.png

Indians_OleMiss2-1.png

IF ONE IS CONSIDERED RACIST, THEN BOTH MUST BE CONSIDERED RACIST.

BOTTOM LINE: NEITHER ONE IS RACIST.

Archived