Mississippi State: Home Away

South Carolina: Home Away Home Alternate Away Alternate

Tennessee: Home Away

Vanderbilt: Home Alternate 1 Alternate 2

RockiesSig.png

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know what else to say, but for you to keep going with this series. Great detail on each one.

the concepts are flawless. your top notch presentation really makes each concept inviting, no matter how weird.

that UCLA one might be one of my favorite things I've seen on these boards in a while. very creative. Cal is a little meh, but that's my only critique.

I'm absolute in love with those Huskies uniforms. Simply fantastic work on that - but then again, I'm hard pressed to find a single set here that isn't amazing. They're all very good looking.

I do have one question: what font did you use for the UCLA numbers? I don't think I've ever seen that one before.

I don't think the off-white really works well for ASU.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• 4 weeks later...

The Big 12 looks fantastic. My only suggestion would be to make the pinstripes on the Texas Tech home black. The red almost looks pink when used as pinstripes.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

I really like the Big twelve. I love Kansas, but on TT, get rid of the pinstripes. They hurt my eyes. As for the Pac-12, those are really uncreative. Nothing I haven't seen before, nothing really new. If you get more inventive like you did in the Big 12, then this could be great.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The Big 12 looks fantastic. My only suggestion would be to make the pinstripes on the Texas Tech home black. The red almost looks pink when used as pinstripes.

I really like the Big twelve. I love Kansas, but on TT, get rid of the pinstripes. They hurt my eyes. As for the Pac-12, those are really uncreative. Nothing I haven't seen before, nothing really new. If you get more inventive like you did in the Big 12, then this could be great.

I completely agree about Texas Tech. I think the pinstripes are a bit much. The black stripes looked better than red, but none looked better than both of the other options.

RockiesSig.png

• 3 weeks later...

What have Arizona and Wazzu done to deserve being left out? :P

FSU's is good except for the number placement on the alternate. I'd move it up so it's even with the logo. Also, Clemson's a Nike school. Shouldn't they be wearing Nike?

What have Arizona and Wazzu done to deserve being left out? :P

FSU's is good except for the number placement on the alternate. I'd move it up so it's even with the logo. Also, Clemson's a Nike school. Shouldn't they be wearing Nike?

Ha. Nothing, I'm just going to go back and re-do the Pac-10, so I didnt bother uploading it, just to delete it.

Clemson baseball doesn't wear Nike, they wear Russell (same goes for Florida, LSU). I may decide to change that, because I think it's certainly a bit strange. I will make that decision when I am working on the SEC, which will be next (after I finish the ACC).

I agree with you on the FSU number placement, and I will update that.

RockiesSig.png

Archived