The new Monday Night Football logo

Dexter Morgan

Oh jeez. I saw this and immediately turned this on. I WANT FOOTBALL NOW!!!!!!

Sorry DeFrank, but the

intro trumps the ESPN version any day. :P

Anyways. I love the update. The old one was an abomination of a MNF logo. This one is really awesome.

While we're on the topic of MNF theme songs, I want this to come back in some form. Not necessarily as the theme song, and not the version they use for NFL Live or the Countdown shows.

oEQ0ySg.png

Twitter: @RyanMcD29 // College Crosse: Where I write, chat, and infograph lacrosse

To be honest, I like the old one better (the old ESPN one that is). I like the simplicity of it.

Me, too.

monday_night_football.jpg

Simple, clean, bold. Doesn't need any fussy details.

i like that too but it dosnt represent MNF to me. it truely is "explosions! football!". its a broadway show on a national stage. its the game of the week. the new logo is pretty sweet

GRAPHIC ARTIST

BEHANCE  /  MEDIUM  /  DRIBBBLE

Oh jeez. I saw this and immediately turned this on. I WANT FOOTBALL NOW!!!!!!

Sorry DeFrank, but the

intro trumps the ESPN version any day. :P

Anyways. I love the update. The old one was an abomination of a MNF logo. This one is really awesome.

While we're on the topic of MNF theme songs, I want this to come back in some form. Not necessarily as the theme song, and not the version they use for NFL Live or the Countdown shows.

I do my homework to NFL Primetime/The Blitz music.

concepts: washington football (2017) ... nfl (2013) ... yikes

potd 10/20/12

• 2 months later...

I was going to point out that the logo contains 18 stadium lights on top, and there are 18 MNF games per year (17 weeks, and 2 MNF games in the first week). Then I remembered that there is no MNF game in Week 17, to avoid disadvantaging first-round playoff teams. Oh well, nice theory while it lasted.

oh ,my god ,i strong recommend you to have a visit on the website ,or if i'm the president ,i would have an barceque with the anthor of the articel .

Archived