Nike Basketball Template

mbannon92

So, I've been working on a pretty big project recently, and for this project I needed to make a Nike college basketball jersey design. I wanted to make it look as realistic as possible, so I made my own template, and I'm here to share it with everyone. Here it is...

NikeBasketballTemplate.png

I made it in Inkscape, so it's in .svg form. If anyone wants to convert it to Paint or Photoshop, feel free. Here is the link!

looks great. one thing you should do is simply use two rectangular boxes for a sideview of the jersey and shorts.

I see what you mean, but I made the template as if the jersey and shorts are laying flat on a surface, so there isn't any...hidden space...that you can't see on the front and back views.

Can you just PM me the file on here?

Can you upload files in PM? If so how do I do it?

I think you just upload to mediafire then PM the link? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure.

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Can you just PM me the file on here?

Can you upload files in PM? If so how do I do it?

I think you just upload to mediafire then PM the link? I could be wrong but I am pretty sure.

I didn't know you could use mediafire without an account.

Here's the link: http://www.mediafire...6j64uc17u39zx4d.

No more emails then!

Thank you very much! Are the 2 sides symmetrical? (If I made a design on the left side, then duplicated it and flipped it it would fit perfect on the right side?)

2ry0jsl.jpg

Fast. Hard. Finish.

Thank you very much! Are the 2 sides symmetrical? (If I made a design on the left side, then duplicated it and flipped it it would fit perfect on the right side?)

I know the shorts are symmetrical, but I'm not sure about the jersey. If not, then it's really close.

• 2 years later...

I'm a little late to the party here, but the link no longer works. Is there a way you could revive it. Sorry for the disturbance and thanks in advance.

2 1/2 year bump? Is that a record?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I'm a little late to the party here, but the link no longer works. Is there a way you could revive it. Sorry for the disturbance and thanks in advance.

No. Some 10 year old kid did a 7 year bump over the summer.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

No. Some 10 year old kid did a 7 year bump over the summer.

I hope it got POTD.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Archived