Favorite All-Time Teams

YessSir32

2005 Alabama Crimson Tide Football: Brodie Croyle was the football player I always aspired to be. (for those who just know him from his mediocre days in KC - blame the OL at Alabama during his time there from 2000-2005, they weren't stellar at all) Tyrone Prothro was an absolute stud before he broke his leg against Florida. The catch against Southern Miss is what turned that season around. Le'Ron McClain and Ken Darby were workhorses. The defense was the best one I've ever seen in college football with DeMeco Ryans, Roman Harper, Freddie Roach, and Charlie Peprah laying the lumber. I'm pretty sure 9 of the starters on D played in the NFL. I'm convinced if Pro hadn't gotten hurt that team would have won the national championship.

2007 Appalachian State Mountaineers: 34-32 in Ann Arbor. Winning the national championship w/ such a banged up team. Trey Elder's TD in the closing minutes of his college career in Chattanooga.

1992 Atlanta Braves: This is when I fell in love with baseball. I was four years old and thought that their run was the best thing ever.

Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% about how you react to it.
App State Mountaineers / Alabama Crimson Tide / Atlanta Braves / New York Jets / Atlanta Hawks
"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards." [Bear Bryant]
Redmond Rampage

2005 Alabama Crimson Tide Football: Brodie Croyle was the football player I always aspired to be. (for those who just know him from his mediocre days in KC - blame the OL at Alabama during his time there from 2000-2005, they weren't stellar at all) Tyrone Prothro was an absolute stud before he broke his leg against Florida. The catch against Southern Miss is what turned that season around. Le'Ron McClain and Ken Darby were workhorses. The defense was the best one I've ever seen in college football with DeMeco Ryans, Roman Harper, Freddie Roach, and Charlie Peprah laying the lumber. I'm pretty sure 9 of the starters on D played in the NFL. I'm convinced if Pro hadn't gotten hurt that team would have won the national championship.

Agreed! I loved those guys, this years Defense surely rivals it but that was truly a great team.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

2006 Minnesota Twins. Amazing regular season comeback to beat out YessSir32's Tigers for the division crown on the last day of the season. Justin Morneau was the MVP, Johan Santana was the Cy Young, and Joe Mauer won the batting crown. Great regular season, but let's not talk about the playoffs...

EDIT: And I guess, my favorite basketball team of all time might be this year's Mavericks.

Twins.pngGoldenGophers.png

2009 Dallas Cowboys: I loved that team. Our defense was borderline dominate. Especially, shutting out the 'Skins and Iggles in the last two games to win the NFC East title. Plus, Miles Austin's emergence as a star, and beating the undefeated Saints in New Orleans. I cried when we won the playoff game against the Eagles. Happiest sports moment of my life thus far.

2007 Dallas Cowboys: That year was the first time I have even seen my 'Boys play so well. Started the year 12-1. I had never seen our team so dominate. (The Cowboy years I remember are from 1996-present day.) I thought for sure, 2007 was our year, but alas, it wasn't.

2009-2010 Los Angeles Lakers/2000-2002 Los Angeles Lakers: The 2010 Lakers was one of my favorite teams ever. Beating Boston in 7 games, which we've never done before, was amazing. And the 2000-2002 Lakers, led by Shaq and Kobe, were a force the NBA hadn't seen before. 15-1 in the 2001 Playoffs. Sweeping everyone but the 76ers. And Shaq, in his hey-day, as one of the most dominate players in NBA history.

2002 Anaheim Angels: I watched every single playoff game. For the first time in my life, I loved to watch baseball. And as StillMighty said, that Angels team played with so much heart.

2007 Anaheim Ducks: I watched every playoff game, and I'd been a hockey fan since their first run to the Stanley Cup in '03, although we lost the Devils. I loved watching the Ducks that year. Sure beat watching the Spurs sweep in the Cavs in the Finals.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

2006 Minnesota Twins. Amazing regular season comeback to beat out YessSir32's Tigers for the division crown on the last day of the season. Justin Morneau was the MVP, Johan Santana was the Cy Young, and Joe Mauer won the batting crown. Great regular season, but let's not talk about the playoffs...

EDIT: And I guess, my favorite basketball team of all time might be this year's Mavericks.

Who made the World Series though! :P It looks like we have the division this year though.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Archived