Anaheim Ducks 3rd Concept

cityofphilly1991

Ok all i did was mix the new 3rd with the old mighty ducks color scheme and aded the Duck mask to the front....I have both my concept and the current

3rd just to compare and contrast the look. What does anyone think? Look good,ok, better, or worse. Just wanted to mess with it so I wont be to upset if people hate it lol (The mask logo has a bit of white around it..how to i get around fixing that without painting the entire logo?...is it a copyright thing?)

ANA.png

Were you to lazy to change the back of the uniform? Or is that the design.

Almost as lazy as not using proper grammar.

The concept is ok, but nothing to write home about. Nothing more than a recolor of a template, really. I'm guessing this took five minutes, at most. I do agree with HawkeyHouse, though, that you need to finish a concept if you're going to post it. Add a name and numbers, too. The front logo also looks really bad with the choppy white outline. Are you using MS Paint? If so, make a clean and smooth white border around it. It's going to take some time, but it will look much better.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

I have both my concept and the current 3rd just to compare and contrast the look.

Which is essentially like saying you want me to try a hamburger with ketchup, but only giving me a hamburger to eat.

what the hell is ccslc?

To be honest with you, I don't wanna see any NHL team wearing 'plum' or 'aqua'.

As far as your technical questions...

"(The mask logo has a bit of white around it..how to i get around fixing that without painting the entire logo?"

You can trace what you don't like with a 'pen tool' or a 'lasso', then select it and delete it.

".is it a copyright thing?)"

No you just grabbed a bad sample. Try using sportslogos.net to sample that graphic.

To be honest with you, I don't wanna see any NHL team wearing 'plum' or 'aqua'.

As far as your technical questions...

"(The mask logo has a bit of white around it..how to i get around fixing that without painting the entire logo?"

You can trace what you don't like with a 'pen tool' or a 'lasso', then select it and delete it.

".is it a copyright thing?)"

No you just grabbed a bad sample. Try using sportslogos.net to sample that graphic.

Thanks it worked much better from sportslogos, I only fixed the logo, other modifications will come later.

Ducks3rdconcept.jpg

Yeah, the compare and contrast thing just sounds like a really weak excuse for not recoloring the back of the jersey (or even taking the few seconds necessary to erase it.)

Well like i said i honestly slapped a 5 min job together just for the fun of comparing and contrasting the current with the old colors and mask logo look, and just wanted to see what you guys thought

I have both my concept and the current 3rd just to compare and contrast the look.

Which is essentially like saying you want me to try a hamburger with ketchup, but only giving me a hamburger to eat.

lol somewhat like i said it was just for the fun of it, ill have more serious ones once i get better, if u dnt like this im fine with that never said it was my finest work

The concept is ok, but nothing to write home about. Nothing more than a recolor of a template, really. I'm guessing this took five minutes, at most. I do agree with HawkeyHouse, though, that you need to finish a concept if you're going to post it. Add a name and numbers, too. The front logo also looks really bad with the choppy white outline. Are you using MS Paint? If so, make a clean and smooth white border around it. It's going to take some time, but it will look much better.

As the description clearly stated (and sorry for not bringing my 100% grammar skills with me lol) it was to simply compare and contrast the new with the old. But thanks for the help, how do you go about the smoother order around the logo, just do the lasso on pshop like someone else mentioned.

As the description clearly stated (and sorry for not bringing my 100% grammar skills with me lol) it was to simply compare and contrast the new with the old. But thanks for the help, how do you go about the smoother order around the logo, just do the lasso on pshop like someone else mentioned.

The grammar shot wasn't aimed at you.

And it looks much better! Slap a name and some numbers on there and you're in business, my friend. See how much better it looks with a smooth or no outline on the logo, rather than the choppiness of the other? Well worth the time and effort.

what the hell is ccslc?

The grammar shot wasn't aimed at you.

And it looks much better! Slap a name and some numbers on there and you're in business, my friend. See how much better it looks with a smooth or no outline on the logo, rather than the choppiness of the other? Well worth the time and effort.

Oh my bad thought that was at me lol...and thanks appreciate it, i surely will add a name and number to it!

Archived