2012 BCS Title Game Logo Revealed

GeauxColonels

travel_BCS_champ_600.gif

Not bad, should look pretty good on WVU's uniforms.

That are worn by children in the third world. No way West Virginia's making a BCS bowl this year let alone the championship

Why would they be found on children in the third world then? I mean, that doesn't make sense. At all.

Excellent joke otherwise though!

90758391980.gif

No one thinks this looks like a fake?

- the Allstate logo is choppy

- the fonts are kind of and odd choice, especially the "NEW ORLEANS 2012"

- Sugar Bowl trophy is present AND pixelated

- the red is kind of strange and "thrown in", why isn't it present anywhere else?

Don't get me wrong, I think the overall shield design is nice...but everything else just doesn't seem professional.

travel_BCS_champ_600.gif

That are worn by children in the third world. No way West Virginia's making a BCS bowl this year let alone the championship

Why would they be found on children in the third world then? I mean, that doesn't make sense. At all.

They sometimes make champion shirts ahead of time, and if the team loses the game or doesn't make it they give them to children in africa. This is what happened to Texas's shirts. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who thought WVU would make it to the championship to understand (lol jk).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

travel_BCS_champ_600.gif

They sometimes make champion shirts ahead of time, and if the team loses the game or doesn't make it they give them to children in africa. This is what happened to Texas's shirts. Of course, I wouldn't expect someone who thought WVU would make it to the championship to understand (lol jk).

Yes, I completely understand that. But he said no way WVU makes a BCS game, let alone the championship. If kids in Africa are wearing them, that means we got to the championship. So it made no sense. At all.

90758391980.gif

Yes, I completely understand that. But he said no way WVU makes a BCS game, let alone the championship. If kids in Africa are wearing them, that means we got to the championship. So it made no sense. At all.

Chinese counterfeits

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

travel_BCS_champ_600.gif

Good point. You're right.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived