Illustration concept - Cricket.

Aouni

I love to do graphics and I do some part time graphics Jobs to but I never tried my hands on any illustration which includes facial expressions.

This is what I am able to do and I did it a month ago when I was in cricket fever due to the Cricket worldcup.

afridi2.jpg

afridi3.jpg

Feedback will be appreciated.

I love to do graphics and I do some part time graphics Jobs to but I never tried my hands on any illustration which includes facial expressions.

This is what I am able to do and I did it a month ago when I was in cricket fever due to the Cricket worldcup.

afridi2.jpg

afridi3.jpg

Feedback will be appreciated.

That is awesome mate, a pity Boom Boom is not in the Paki team anymore but he may be moving closer to where i live.

a guy named Boom Boom was on the Pakistan team? Uhhh

Great illustration. Maybe too many jagged edges for my taste though, it looks like you used the spike tool(?) in illustration for all the shadows (though obviously you didn't)

Great illustration. Maybe too many jagged edges for my taste though, it looks like you used the spike tool(?) in illustration for all the shadows (though obviously you didn't)

Yeah, I agree on the jagged edges.

Yeh actually he was the captain of their 20/twenty team until recently and maybe coming to Australia to play for the Brisbane Heat.

Archived