AnythingChicago's Ideal MLB

AnythingChicago

Since you guys can't just ignore a topic you don't find "creative", even though you don't know what I had in store for the rest of the league, I will not be continuing this series. No point to put work into it if you all will just continue to complain the same complaint over and over again. I hope this doesn't bring any negative attention to "illwauk's American League"; sorry if I hurt that for you, wauk...

Hotlinking to another established uniform, is not in the least bit creative. I'm not even sure what the intent here was. You did do a few concepts, but other than that, you brought this on yourself.

vitnagearkansas_zpssgaiinbt.jpg

Since you guys can't just ignore a topic you don't find "creative", even though you don't know what I had in store for the rest of the league, I will not be continuing this series. No point to put work into it if you all will just continue to complain the same complaint over and over again. I hope this doesn't bring any negative attention to "illwauk's American League"; sorry if I hurt that for you, wauk...

Considering that I don't have an American League series, I'm not too worried about it :D

But I will say that you probably should've led off with a concept that featured more of your original work. In addition to feeling that it was one of my stronger concepts, I started my series with the D'Backs because it was more/less a complete rebrand (the only current logo I used was the DB snake) that featured an entirely original set of uniforms. I have to think that made it especially hard for people to accuse me of simply being lazy.

The only other piece of advice I can give you is just do you... this thread should be about you and the concepts you want to do. If people don't like the hotlinks, they have the option of not clicking on this thread when it comes up... simple as that!

Archived