New Tech Fit Template

dmhtfld

Looks like a nice template, but am I the only one that thinks the fit of the jersey looks really bizarre? Way too tight IMO.

The TechFit jersey is pretty tight, and I'm pretty sure these were taken from the Michigan/Notre Dame pictures, meaning that's the real thing.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I have to think that when the players actually wear them in the games it won't look as bizarre. Similar to when the Edge jerseys came out and players started wearing the bigger sizes to avoid the skin tight uniform.

Looks like a nice template, but am I the only one that thinks the fit of the jersey looks really bizarre? Way too tight IMO.

The TechFit jersey is pretty tight, and I'm pretty sure these were taken from the Michigan/Notre Dame pictures, meaning that's the real thing.

Yes, this is taken from the Notre Dame photos that were released.

Honestly, I'm worried at how skinny Golson looks...I don't want him to break this year!

Anything i can do to make this better?

Man shieet...that you created this is awesome in itself. Its adidas' "technology" here people have an issue with. I'm looking at this on my BlackBerry, and it looks pretty daggone good. If I was able to do so, I'd like to play with this template and see what I could do with it. Good work!

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Archived