Ohio State is done... so who's next?

thespleenenator

...And rants like that are why you're the biggest homer on the CCSLC, Kevin. And when I'm calling you a homer, that's when you know it's bad.

Look, I can take people making fun of us for prematurely rushing the field. It was embarrassing. I can take people mocking us for losing five straight to end the season. I can take people giving us :censored: for how we lost to ASU. I just can't handle someone pointing a finger at one fan and telling me that that person is representative of the entire Arizona fanbase. That's crossing the line.

You can call me a homer all you want. I've accepted the fact that there is nothing I can do to make the people of this board like me. The bridges have been thoroughly burned. I will still defend my team and my fanbase.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can call me a homer all you want. I've accepted the fact that there is nothing I can do to make the people of this board like me. The bridges have been thoroughly burned.

Or you can actually stop doing the things that annoy people, and then more people will like you... or you could leave, alternatively.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

I think kickers are the lasts guys a program would cheat to get. And ASU has hotter girls :P

Have you been to both Tempe and Tucson? You need to actually see the women to make a fair comparison. Yes, I have been to Tempe on multiple occasions, so I can actually say that Arizona women are hotter than ASU girls.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

You can call me a homer all you want. I've accepted the fact that there is nothing I can do to make the people of this board like me. The bridges have been thoroughly burned.

Or you can actually stop doing the things that annoy people, and then more people will like you... or you could leave, alternatively.

I get jumped on for nearly everything I post. Believe me, I could say that the sky is blue and someone on this board would hate me for it. You guys have already made your decision about me and I won't be able to fix that. Infrared will always follow me around and harass me, you'll have some :censored: to say every now and then, etc. etc.

Another thread sidetracked...

I never want to wish ill on any NCAA program, but I suspect Texas will be looked at closely after Mrs. Colt McCoy's comments.

(MLF) Chicago Cannons,  (IHA) Phoenix Firebirds - 2021 Xtreme Cup Champions

(WAFL) Phoenix Federals - WAFL World Bowl XII Champions (Defunct)

Now you're being ridiculous, Kevin. A year ago, I was getting :censored: from just about everyone on here (and getting the same treatment from Infrared). You know what I did? Instead of continuing to be annoying as humanly possible, I took a break from the forum and stopped doing the things that were pissing people off. Now, I don't get :censored: from the forum at large. It's so simple, but of course you won't get it and you'll just respond to this by whining even more about how everyone hates you.

Another thread sidetracked...

Welcome to the CCSLC. B)

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

No, I'm not going to bother. It's pointless. I'm not going to stop being a homer. It's just who I am. Maybe I can tone it down a bit but what you're asking won't work. Maybe it'll get me banned some day, but that's a risk I'm going to have to take.

Honestly, I'd be amazed if every NCAA football program, probably every basketball program as well, at least at the top level, isn't bending the rules somehow. I think it probably depends on who the media wants to get it's teeth into.

Wembley-1.png

2011/12 WFL Champions

My wish...Arizona gets taken down by the NCAA and the next day they add black to their color scheme and all black football uniforms!!

Wow. MAC trolls exist.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

I think kickers are the lasts guys a program would cheat to get. And ASU has hotter girls :P

Have you been to both Tempe and Tucson? You need to actually see the women to make a fair comparison. Yes, I have been to Tempe on multiple occasions, so I can actually say that Arizona women are hotter than ASU girls.

Wow Kevin, your homerism has even come down to the girls. The girls in Tucson may have 3-4 girls there that are hot the rest are cute and the majority are ugly as sin. Go to Phoenix/Tempe and there is where you get your hot chicks. In actuality go to Flagstaff anf NAU. There you will get the cute girl next door type.

Wow. You need to take a joke. I do apologize for trying to paint your entire fanbase after that one fan. I was just trying to make the point that you guys have some of the meanest fans in the Pac-12. They list goes something like this: 1.ASU 2.Arizona 3.Oregon (except when Oregon State comes to town. Our student section becomes Dodger fans. It's times like those when some idiot trys to go on to the field and doesn't realize the wall is taller than he thinks and falls and has to go to the hospital... this has actually happened before).

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Everyone knows the hottest chics are down in Florida, so furk that ish y'all talkin' bout! :P (sorry...couldn't resist.)

All that said, EDIT: whoa...just realized the rest of this was posted in the wrong thread...my bad.

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Wow Kevin, your homerism has even come down to the girls. The girls in Tucson may have 3-4 girls there that are hot the rest are cute and the majority are ugly as sin. Go to Phoenix/Tempe and there is where you get your hot chicks. In actuality go to Flagstaff anf NAU. There you will get the cute girl next door type.

I was joking. ASU has plenty of hot girls. Maybe I should have added some kind of smiley to indicate the joke.

I get jumped on for nearly everything I post. Believe me, I could say that the sky is blue and someone on this board would hate me for it. You guys have already made your decision about me and I won't be able to fix that. Infrared will always follow me around and harass me, you'll have some :censored: to say every now and then, etc. etc.

You've made 2000+ posts Kev. I've responded negatively to maybe 20 or 30 of them. And then it's only when you're doing something stupid (like you are now.) Unfortunately for me, we seem to share some interests so we end up in a lot of the same threads. Funny how you don't mention the posts where we agree or where I actually defended you (like yesterday in the Obama thread.) Anyway, I'd hardly call it "following you around."

BB52Big.jpg

I hesitate to use the phrase "screwed over" to describe the NCAA's reaction to a litany of willful major violations. It's kind of like suggesting a criminal is going to get "screwed over" after gunning down a cop in broad daylight outside a police convention.

My thoughts exactly.

Ditto. What I find funny is that the President of Athletics (or whoever he was) made that "Poor Sisters" remark, and the school's most prominent program gets in trouble for not exactly being poor. Oh how I love irony.

Pyc5qRH.gifRDXvxFE.gif

usu-scarf_8549002219_o.png.b2c64cedbb44307eaace2cf7f96dd6b1.png

AKA @LanRovr0 on Twitter

LED Sig Credits to packerfan21396

I hesitate to use the phrase "screwed over" to describe the NCAA's reaction to a litany of willful major violations. It's kind of like suggesting a criminal is going to get "screwed over" after gunning down a cop in broad daylight outside a police convention.

My thoughts exactly.

Ditto. What I find funny is that the President of Athletics (or whoever he was) made that "Poor Sisters" remark, and the school's most prominent program gets in trouble for not exactly being poor. Oh how I love irony.

It was E. Gordon Gee, Ohio State's president.

Wow. You need to take a joke. I do apologize for trying to paint your entire fanbase after that one fan. I was just trying to make the point that you guys have some of the meanest fans in the Pac-12. They list goes something like this: 1.ASU 2.Arizona 3.Oregon (except when Oregon State comes to town. Our student section becomes Dodger fans. It's times like those when some idiot trys to go on to the field and doesn't realize the wall is taller than he thinks and

falls and has to go to the hospital... this has actually happened before).

Don't forget when Kevin Love visited, then you guys really became like Dodger fans!

The thing is, every fanbase will have their idiots and criminals. Incidents will happen that are not representative of an entire fanbase.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

It's my belief that Ohio State should get the death penalty. Period. If you start handing out the death penalty to big-time programs, a lot of cheating would go away as people would be afraid to do anything questionable. You also need to reform the rulebook that the NCAA has. I've never understood why the general student population can go and get a job at McDonald's and yet the fourth string cornerback or the 12th man on the basketball team can't.

Archived