NBA Champs gear

TrueYankee26

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Dallas_Mavericks/adidas_Dallas_Mavericks_2011_NBA_Champions_Locker_Room_T-Shirt_-_White

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Dallas_Mavericks/adidas_Dallas_Mavericks_2011_NBA_Champions_Gray-Black_Locker_Room_Snapback_Adjustable_Hat

It's awesome for 3 reasons

1: The design is awesome

2: It really gives out a feel that they have won a championship instead of a crappy cursive script from last year.

3: The Lakers aren't tarnishing it! Finally a champ other than L.A.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So is Dan Gilbert from what he's been tweeting :grin:

Been listening to Lebron and remarks he made in the press conference, while sitting beside Dwyane Wade, Lebron really is a total schmo!!

'King' James .... most arrogant athlete I've seen in any sport

I agree ARTnSocal. Bron Bron just lost every last fan he had left. Telling the reporter that he basically didn't care what people had to say cause their lives suck and his is so much better.

Back on topic wish the Bucks would've been able to win so I could get the shirt. But, hot damn, I wish I was a Mavs fan cause that shirt is awesome. One of the more unique Champions shirts I've seen in quite a while. I love them.

packchampionslfroh.png

I agree ARTnSocal. Bron Bron just lost every last fan he had left. Telling the reporter that he basically didn't care what people had to say cause their lives suck and his is so much better.

Back on topic wish the Bucks Hornets would've been able to win so I could get the shirt. But, hot damn, I wish I was a Mavs fan cause that shirt is awesome. One of the more unique Champions shirts I've seen in quite a while. I love them.

Agreed with most of what you said :D

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

LOVE the shirts, HATE the hats. Overall, its better than what we've seen recently

sigpurp.png

---Owner of the NHA's Philadelphia Quakers, the UBA's Chicago Skyliners, and the CFA's Portland Beavers (2010 CFA2 Champions)---

Back on topic wish the Bucks would've been able to win so I could get the shirt. But, hot damn, I wish I was a Mavs fan cause that shirt is awesome. One of the more unique Champions shirts I've seen in quite a while. I love them.

Only one thing to do.

2zoktxy.gif

x0y5nq.png

I love the snapbacks. The shirts are alright, but the hat is the only championship apparel I've considered getting from a team that's not one of my favorites.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

Archived