NBA Champs gear

TrueYankee26

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOVE the shirts, HATE the hats. Overall, its better than what we've seen recently

Really glad to hear how positive the reaction to the shirts has been. Nice to see that putting extra thought into a design doesn't go unnoticed.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

Really glad to hear how positive the reaction to the shirts has been. Nice to see that putting extra thought into a design doesn't go unnoticed.

Guess you're part of the design crew? Very nice shirt, good work!

Very glad Dallas won, would be cool to see what the cartoon version of the Miami shirt would look like.

Get your LeBron Finals MVP tee!

253574_10150227382214031_82100654030_7259123_6224400_n.jpg

He didn't have a big enough impact on the series to win MVP.

So true. Had the Heat won, THE KING woudn't have sniffed Finals MVP.

6uXNWAo.png

NBA is playing into the 90s snapback style going on now I see. The hat is cool, too bad it wasn't the Heat :/

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

Not with the snapbacks thing, I mean the part where you said "too bad it wasn't the Heat"......

XXFrXXX.png?1

140khld.jpg
7fwPZnE.png
8643298391_d47584a085_b.jpg

NBA is playing into the 90s snapback style going on now I see. The hat is cool, too bad it wasn't the Heat :/

Sorry, but I have to disagree.

Not with the snapbacks thing, I mean the part where you said "too bad it wasn't the Heat"......

Hahaha yeah most will. I just stick with LeBron. I'm not a Heat fan. Just a LeBron one

Manchester-City-icon.png

LOVE the shirts, HATE the hats. Overall, its better than what we've seen recently

Good job Harry!

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Dallas_Mavericks/adidas_Dallas_Mavericks_2011_NBA_Champions_Locker_Room_T-Shirt_-_White

http://www.footballfanatics.com/NBA_Dallas_Mavericks/adidas_Dallas_Mavericks_2011_NBA_Champions_Gray-Black_Locker_Room_Snapback_Adjustable_Hat

It's awesome for 3 reasons

1: The design is awesome

2: It really gives out a feel that they have won a championship instead of a crappy cursive script from last year.

3: The Lakers aren't tarnishing it! Finally a champ other than L.A.

The crappy script you mentioned? Wasn't by choice... Trust me.

Kristopher "Baze" Bazen

www.krisbazen.com

Archived