International Fútbol Tournaments and World Cup Qualification

AnythingChicago

Hey kid you missed a sitter from 3 yds out, heres a starting position for you!

#USMNT lineup: Howard; Cherundolo, Goodson, Bocanegra ©, Lichaj; Dempsey, Bradley, Jones, Donovan; Altidore, Wondolowski

#USMNT subs: Onyewu, Edu, Agudelo, Bornstein, Kljestan, Bedoya, Hahnemann

Tim Ream not even in 18.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

• Replies 260
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Guadeloupe wins. Then Canada wins Group C thus missing Mexico.

True. Or if Guadeloupe draws with USA. But a second goal means even in the event of the three way tie at 6, Canada wouldn't finish third - Panama would.

LvZYtbZ.png

On the Group A front, this doesn't look good for El Salvador right now. They need Panama to beat or tie Canada or for the USA to lose to Guadeloupe. Considering Canada is winning 1-0 with just 15 minutes to go and Guadeloupe has about a 1 in 50 chance of beating the USA, Salvadoran faces everywhere are probably shaped into frowns.

25yzwqg.png

Unbelievable equalizer for Panama. USA needs a win or draw to face Jamaica at RFK.

duscarf2013.pngg6uheq4mgvrndguzuzak1pcte.gif
"I don't understand where you got this idea so deeply ingrained in your head (that this world) is something that you must impress, cause I couldn't care less"

http://keepdcunited.org

Panama has won the group, and El Salvador has qualified. So the bracket now reads:

June 18 at East Rutherford

5 PM - Costa Rica -vs- Honduras

8 PM - Mexico -vs- Guatemala

June 19 at Washington, DC

3 PM - Panama -vs- El Salvador

6 PM - Jamaica -vs- CAN/USA

LvZYtbZ.png

NEW.ERA was right; 1-1 tie. El Salvador advances, and Canada awaits results on the USA game. USA gets 2nd with a win or tie, but get 4th with a loss. Canada is in the opposite situation of USA. Guadeloupe cannot advance. They would be the worst 3rd place team if they win.

25yzwqg.png

Just a thought, why not let Canada host the next Gold Cup?

It's my wish to have it!

You'd just have to delay, the CFL season by a week or two.

Not necessarily. You could get away with six stadia, right? So Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, and Ottawa. And you just schedule around the CFL games.

LvZYtbZ.png

Just a thought, why not let Canada host the next Gold Cup?

It's my wish to have it!

You'd just have to delay, the CFL season by a week or two.

Not necessarily. You could get away with six stadia, right? So Vancouver, Edmonton, Toronto, Montreal, Winnipeg, and Ottawa. And you just schedule around the CFL games.

Ottawa doesn't have a stadium right now.

Like to see Calgary get in that but whatever, it'd be a start and just to see a tournament here. U-20 WC was nice!

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived