Sign in to follow this  
texfischer

Few Jets Concepts

000+Winnepeg+1.png

000+Winnepeg+3.png

000+Winnepeg+2.png

Would this be a good uni-combo if the Winnipeg team goes with the name Jets? C&C please.

I think if the owners go with the name "Jets" they might try to create something a little different from their old identity to start off fresh, but, your alternate concept is great.

A: Im pretty sure it WONT be the jets. B: Don't like it. C: yes i'm biased. :D

The shoulders are inconsistent. If you're going to have a round yoke, it's gotta be on both the home and road. If you're going for a full yoke, then put it on both.

Nice job, but that logo should stay in the 70s/80s hopefully. I wonder how it would look with the most recent one.

Nice concepts, but like with others here, I would find it hard to believe they'll go with the old design. I would imagine if they did go with the Winnipeg Jets, it would be in the style of the new Washington Capitals design, except having Blue be the primary color instead of Red. And they'd probably add some silver trim to the design as well.

000+Winnepeg+1.png

000+Winnepeg+3.png

000+Winnepeg+2.png

Would this be a good uni-combo if the Winnipeg team goes with the name Jets? C&C please.

AMAZING.

:winner:

Thanks for all of your feedback, Nice to know people actually see my posts.

@BLUELANDbeliever,

Sorry you lost your team, I really wanted them to stay in ATL, just retire the wierd third jersey. I've got a Thrashers concept you might like, I'll be posting it soon.

I never was a fan of the red trim on the white numbers on a jersey with a base colour of blue. it looks like garbage on TV.