Heitert's NHL

AHcreative

That is a nice Ducks set. Although I don't think that version of the duck mask works too well as a primary. If you're after something more forward facing, perhaps this one would look better.

The Bruins look good, but the third jersey is a bit too similar to the home uniform. Maybe make a small variation to the striping or make the third a gold jersey?

Also, I'm really liking the shaded buffalo. With or without the shading it's a nice improvement over the original.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey thanks for all the comments guys, I am currently taking all suggestions and applying them to my concepts. I should have a Ducks logo up in a few minutes using the duck mask that wildwing proposed.

Here's the logo with the duck mask that wildwing suggested (right), compared to the original (left).

DucksLogoWhite2.pngDucksLogoUpdate.png

Thoughts?

The silver is unnecessary IMO. But great execution. By the way, I do agree with your statement. Users that put time and effort into making a decent concept get overshadowed by trolls. It's stupid and unfair.

2ns84yg.png

10n7yog.png

25krb0y.png

Thank you guys for the kind words and acknowledgment that I put a lot of time and effort into these. Here's an update without the silver:

DucksLogoUpdate2.png

Better?

I kinda snickered when i saw the last one, but without the silver, that actually DOES look pretty good. wow. much much better

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

Thank you guys for the kind words and acknowledgment that I put a lot of time and effort into these. Here's an update without the silver:

DucksLogoUpdate2.png

Better?

They symmetry won me over. The angle of the duck kind of bothered me, but this version looks clean.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

• 1 month later...

Whoa, I was not expecting to see this bump up to the first page without me posting anything new. I've been at a halt on my concepts, school's been my main focus, but I actually have some time this weekend and I was going to finish my Flames concept that I had started. So, thank you elijas. You've given me even more incentive to start cranking out some concepts again.

Alright, school's been occupying most of my time, but I got a few hours to sit down here and there to start working on this thing again. I finally got finished with my Flames concept.

What I Did: I always thought that the Flames had some potential for some really unique jerseys. With a name like "Flames" I thought to add a little more emphasis on the "fire" aspect. So these feature flames both on the sleeves and bottoms of the jerseys. Looking at Nashville's new uniforms, I figured that yellow really isn't that bad of a color to appear on a jersey so I made the home uniforms yellow. Also, I got rid of the Albertan flag in favor of just the Canadian.

So here they are, tell me what ya think. Thanks for looking.

CalgaryFlamesSet.png

The idea is good, but not executed well. The flames at the bottom are too big and too much. Also, it looks odd having a Canada flag patch on one houlder and nothing on the other.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived