Possible logo theft

vicfurth

There are significant difference between the two and both bear a resemblance to the Atlanta Falcons logo...I don't see this as theft at all.

Apparently they used to use the Atlanta Falcons logo.

bishopdunne.jpg

Both are rip-offs of the Atlanta Falcons' logo, so really I don't see how either one is more of a rip-off than the other.

Meh, only thing similar between the Air Force and ATL falcons logos is that they fly.

Now this:

Falcon_logo.jpg

is a total ripoff, but it's just my opinion, is all.

I would like to point out that the title of this thread appears as "More logo theft by vicfurth" on the main page, comically enough.

Also, the logo in question looks like a cross between the Atlanta Falcons logo and the AF logo. I would say that the AF logo was inspired by the ATL logo, but not a direct rip-off, but that the third logo definitely looks like the designer was aware of both existing logos while creating his own.

I would like to point out that the title of this thread appears as "More logo theft by vicfurth" on the main page, comically enough.

Also, the logo in question looks like a cross between the Atlanta Falcons logo and the AF logo. I would say that the AF logo was inspired by the ATL logo, but not a direct rip-off, but that the third logo definitely looks like the designer was aware of both existing logos while creating his own.

Bingo. It's obvious that the designer has seen the AF falcon, and used it as inspiration (whether consciously or not) while also making it more Atlanta-ish. But it is not the same.

Can I suggest that OPs use "possible" or "potential" as modifiers in their thread titles unless and until it's known to be theft?

That makes a lot of sense...which is why I have zero faith it will happen.

Archived