Possible logo theft

vicfurth

I would guess this fairly common on kids teams, the high school level, and "beer league" teams, but I just got a jersey at a thrift store that had a logo that looked familiar - looks almost exactly like the Alaska Aces but with different colours.

2291355550102258651S200x200Q85.jpg

AlaskaAces.png

"Just when I thought you'd said the stupidest thing, you keep on talking" - Hank Hill

It looks more like his original version (before he cleaned it up), but there is no doubt that's JJ's logo. Now to find out if they got it legally.

Falcon_logo.jpg

AFnewlogo-1.jpg

I if you mail your design to yourself with proper dating, then it might help you in the future for theft. Also, with copyright fees only being around $35 - $45 dollars, then if you have a great design you might want to try that route. I know this does not help now, but it will in the future.

spacer.png

I was working on a concept and ran across this:

Falcon_logo.jpg

It's for a Catholic school in Dallas. Looks pretty similar to something uploaded here:

f3efcb02.png

JJ, know anything about this?

Like what others have said, inspired, but no rip.

I would guess this fairly common on kids teams, the high school level, and "beer league" teams, but I just got a jersey at a thrift store that had a logo that looked familiar - looks almost exactly like the Alaska Aces but with different colours.

2291355550102258651S200x200Q85.jpg

AlaskaAces.png

This on the other hand is a rip.

t8ojkk.jpg24fhb3a.pngopr7er.png23tfsx.png

Archived