Tulsa Golden Hurricanes Concept

wloowarrior22

Today I finally got around to finishing a concept I started awhile ago. It's fairly simple, but has a pattern for the neck and cuffs on the jersey. I was watching the college Slam Dunk contest and saw that pattern on the Tulsa player's shorts, and thought that it was really cool looking so I incorporated it into the concept. I think it ended up looking pretty good. Let me know what you think or any suggestions to improve it. Thanks.

tulsa.png

Hmmm, I think I like it! Their uniforms have always seemed off to me. Probably because of the use of the 3 primary colors; I just never liked them. And honestly my initial reaction to this was more like 'ewww', but after looking at for a little while it kinda grew on me. Something about those colors and a camo pattern just looks crazily awesome.

14622089383_66ed2643e0_o.jpg14415375480_b33010b5ce_o.jpg14602016315_3e9fe74148_o.jpg

I'm sorry, but the camo looks awful. I like the rest of the jersey, but for the love of god, remove the camo.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

There was a reason behind the camo, I thought it looked really good on their basketball uniforms, and wanted to incorporate that. I for the life of me can't find a pic online of it though, but I had a picture of Justin Hurtt I think in the NCAA Dunk Contest wearing them, but my photobucket account got deleted I think so I can't attach it at the moment.

I'm not a fan of the camo. I think it might work better if you switched out the yellow with the gold color they currently use for their helmets and pants.

Also, does anyone know any thing about this jersey,

RT01TULSTFBL-500x500.jpg

I found it while searching "Tulsa Camo". I'm guessing its just a fashion jersey, but it looks like a bad concept

Apparently they are real, and for sale

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Archived