BB's Who Am I?

Brass

This is just a little thing to not challenge Tank, but go along with his, and have more games like this. Ok, let's start off with an easy one:

I grew up in Northern CT. I went to Boston College after going to Farifield Prep for 2 years. I was then drafted by the Boston Bruins as a 1st round pick. In '91, I was traded in a big deal to St. Louis. After a few years there, I moved to San Jose for 2 years before going to Winnipeg at the 1995-96 Trade Deadline, and I moved with Phoenix to Arizona. I then finished my career with Tampa Bay, then played 18 games for the Islanders in 1998-99. I am a former NHL player and nearly averaged a point-per game.

Who Am I?

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

im just guessing... and am probably wrong... Bernie Nicholls... whatever happened to him...

yep im wrong... but whatever happened to bernie nicholls

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

Brian in Boston is correct. He did play in Deerfield. Damn, the only guy from our hometown to make it there and I don't even know what prepschool we went to :P

Good Job Brian!!!

what the hell is ccslc?

This has nothing to do with the thread.....

OPTIMUS RULES OVER ALL!!!!!!!!!!!

ok.... i'm better now....

You damn right. And he's Jewish! :P

what the hell is ccslc?

Of course, while they were in St. Louis, Shanny stole Janney's wife. One of them had to go and it was Janney. Of course, THEN Shanny was traded later...

:shocked:

Perhaps Mockba or YH, can be more specific, but yep...

This was a weird story. All I know is that Janney and his wife divorced and then she started dating Shanny and then Janney got traded, then Shanny got traded and then Janney came back and bought Shanny's home from him. Janney got the house and Shanny got the spouse. My understanding was that this was not in any way, shape or form an acrimonious situation and that everyone remained friends.

With the Blues, anything's possible.

Well, except playoff success, apparently.

The stranger twist, if I remember right, is that Janney was given as part of a compensation package for Petr Nedved, but then reacquired in a trade a day or two later.

Heck, why guess when the Blues' website will clear it up?

February 7, 1992 - Adam Oates to Boston for Craig Janney and Stephane Quintal.

March 14, 1994 - Craig Janney and a second round pick (Dave Scatchard) in 1994 awarded to Vancouver as compensation for the Blues signing free agent Petr Nedved.

March 21, 1994 - Jeff Brown, Bret Hedican and Nathan LaFayette to Vancouver in exchange for Craig Janney.

July 27, 1995 - Chris Pronger acquired from Hartford for Brendan Shanahan

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

I remember he was on the 94 Devils and then left in 95 to Chicago and the Devils went on to win the Cup that year. I think he might have retired a few years after he went to the Hawks.

I remember he was on the 94 Devils and then left in 95 to Chicago and the Devils went on to win the Cup that year. I think he might have retired a few years after he went to the Hawks.

After Chicago, I'm lamost 100% positive he went to San Jose to play for a year or two.

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived