TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

Hey guys, this is going to be my first concept series ever on these boards, but don't cut me any slack. I will do teams in no particular order, but I hope to get every single team done. I mostly use MS paint for my concepts. As you see more and more of my concepts, you'll see that I love black.

Well, first up is going to be Iowa in the next post...

31/120 Teams Completed

ACC

Boston College:

Clemson:

Duke:

Florida State:

Georgia Tech:

Maryland:

Miami: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

North Carolina:

NC State:

Virginia:

Virginia Tech:

Wake Forest:

Big 12

Baylor:

Iowa State:

Kansas:

K-State:

Missouri:

Oklahoma: Home Road Alternate

Oklahoma State:

Texas: Home Road

Texas A&M:

Texas Tech:

Big East

Cincinnati:

Connecticut:

Louisville:

Pitt:

Rutgers:

South Florida: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

Syracuse:

West Virginia:

Big Ten

Illinois: Home Road Alternate

Indiana:

Iowa: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

Michigan: Home Road

Michigan State: Home Road Alternate

Minnesota: Home Road Alternate

Nebraska:

Northwestern:

Ohio State:

Penn State: Home Road

Purdue:

Wisconsin:

C-USA

East Carolina:

Houston:

Marshall:

Memphis:

Rice:

Southern Methodist:

Southern Miss:

Tulane:

Tulsa:

UAB:

UCF:

UTEP:

Independents

Army:

BYU:

Navy:

Notre Dame:Home Road

MAC

Akron:

Ball State:

Bowling Green:

Buffalo:

Central Michigan:

Eastern Michigan:

Kent State:

Miami (OH):

Northern Illinois:

Ohio:

Temple:

Toledo:

Western Michigan:

Mountain West

Air Force: Home Road

Boise State:

Colorado State:

New Mexico:

San Diego State:

TCU: Home Road Alternate

UNLV:

Wyoming:

Pac-12

Arizona:

Arizona State:

Cal:

Colorado:

Oregon:

Oregon State:

Stanford:

UCLA: Home Road Alternate

USC:

Utah:

Washington:

Washington State:

SEC

Alabama:

Arkansas:

Auburn: Home Road Alternate

Florida:

Georgia:

Kentucky:

LSU: Home Alternate Alternate 2 WhiteOut

Mississippi State:

Ole Miss:

South Carolina:

Tennessee: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

Vanderbilt:

Sun Belt

Arkansas State:

Florida Atlantic:

Florida International:

Louisiana-Lafayette: Home Road Alternate

Louisiana-Monroe: Home Road

Middle Tennessee: Home Road

North Texas: Home Road Alternate

Troy: Home Road Alternate

Western Kentucky: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

WAC

Fresno State: Home Road

Hawaii: Home Road Alternate

Idaho: Home Road

Louisiana Tech: Home Road Alternate

Nevada: Home Road Alternate

New Mexico State: Home Road

San Jose State: Home Road Alternate Alternate 2

Utah State: Home Road

Untitled.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like them, kept the three stripe pattern but separated them from the Steelers. Love your presentation too, you made the paint version look just as good as the inkscape concepts.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I gave put the B1G logo on and gave Iowa slightly bigger names. Any suggestions on who should go next....

Auburn :) Unless you're doing only Nike, then I'd like to see what you would come up with Iowa State

camnewton2.jpg

Auburn University Alum

I gave put the B1G logo on and gave Iowa slightly bigger names. Any suggestions on who should go next....

Auburn :) Unless you're doing only Nike, then I'd like to see what you would come up with Iowa State

I'll do Auburn. I just have to make an under armour template but that isn't hard at all. I have an Illinois one done but it looks almost exactly like what bigmike did so I may change the look a little.

Untitled.png

I love the look Michigan State got this last year from nike. But it has some flaws. I dont like the green jersey without the white on the shoulders, and I hate how the put MICHIGAN STATE on the chest instead of just SPARTANS or STATE. Like I said, it is a great uni. I love the number font they use a lot. So here's what I did for the Spartans.

State1.pngState2.png

State4.png

Untitled.png

Iowa: Very clean and simple, I like it. There is now a distinguishable difference between them and the Steelers

Michigan State :I don't quite understand the silver jersey...but it doesn't necessarily look bad. And I LOVE that white helmet

One of the best Iowa concepts i've seen. Great job of getting away from their Steelers jerseys, and still making them look classy.

Decent Michigan State uniforms. I'm not a big fan of the shoulder stripes however. Also, you should try making an all green Alt. instead of the silver.

2043050vl19qK6.gif

Updated Iowa w/ the all black and Michigan State with the all green as requested. I'm working on an Auburn concept right now. It should be up later today or early tomorrow.

I refuse to get rid of the silver Michigan State just because of the fact that I love teams to have a lot of options.

Untitled.png

Here's the Auburn Tigers. They have some pretty classic uniforms. As you can see I made the sleeves the opposite color of the the rest of the jersey. Also, I fixed the pants stripe. and added a navy helmet, navy pants, and an orange jersey. I thought about doing an all orange, but then decided it was a bad idea....

Auburn1.pngAuburn2.png

Auburn3.png

Untitled.png

Iowa: Best Iowa concept I've ever seen... not much else to be said.

Michigan State: I don't get the gray jersey's but I LOVE the white helmet! The green with the white on top looks kind of weird though.

Auburn: Not feeling the navy helmet, there's too much clash in it. Other than that I love what you did with the tigers. All orange would have been bad, but orange pants with the Navy jersey might work.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I think the navy helmet is fine for Auburn, they should have pulled that out. What template are you using btw?

I took the pro combat temp. from Paint User's Paradise and just made it look like the inkscape version of the pro combat. The under armour one is a custom one that I made. I will admit that the under armour jersey is the same as the one used in BraveBird's series.

Untitled.png

Archived