TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

Take the logo off the helmet and the psu one is a great update. Everybody seems to think that the logo looks great on the helmet but i just cant get into it.

It would be nice to see a gray facemask and the block M on the sleeve on the michigan away but i think its a solid set.

Great job with the series, keep em coming

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Take the logo off the helmet and the psu one is a great update. Everybody seems to think that the logo looks great on the helmet but i just cant get into it.

It would be nice to see a gray facemask and the block M on the sleeve on the michigan away but i think its a solid set.

Great job with the series, keep em coming

Who is your avatar?

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Nice job with Michigan, I'm glad you put shoulder stripes on the away and that you didn't mess with the hoe uniforms. There is nothing to complain about for Penn State too.

Detroit Falcons (NABL) | Detroit Gears (UFL)

Illinois Fighting Illini

I know you guys saw those new Illinois basketball jerseys. Well I took that look to another level and put it on the football uni's. So here it is. Sorry it's so similar to your bigmike...

EDIT: Decided to put Illinois back up. Sorry you don't like Kevin W.

Illini1.pngIllini2.png

Illini3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

No. No. No. No. No. Get rid of the two-tone wordmark and numbers on Illinois. It doesn't look good on their basketball jerseys and it doesn't look good here.

Texas' is good. No problems.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Illinois is, interesting. It doesn't look good but at the same time it's at the point to which it's so crazy it starts to look good. I don't know dude, i'm on the edge with this one. I love the new Texas numbers though.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I liked your Illinois concept, it was out there but it looked really cool IMO. Its one of those concepts where you are gonna find people who dont like it or people who do, but I thought you executed the two tone numbers perfectly.

As for Texas, love the new font, not crazy about the piping though, I think it may look better without it or just using their current double stripes on the sleeves.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

I'm still trying to decide if i want to put Illinois back up or not. Ilinois is back up. I like it, and I show almost every concept to my dad when I'm done and he liked it. So it may be back tomorrow when I put another one up.

The Miami Hurricanes will be up tomorrow. They're actually already done i just don't wanna upload at 4:00 am. So check at about 2:00 ET for the U...

Untitled.png

Michigan and Penn State are awesome, so I can't complain about either of those concepts. I never saw Illinois so I can't really comment there, but I'm not a fan of the Texas set in the least. The number font reminds me too much of Kansas basketball back in the 1980's, and the new piping and loss of the double stripes on the sleeve is a downgrade.

Actually, the Illinois jerseys aren't that bad, even though I'm more of a traditionalist, obviously. My biggest issue is that the jersey stripes don't wrap around to the seam, but they sort of remind me of the Virginia Tech uniforms that the Hokies wore against Boise State, and I liked those too.

Miami Hurricanes

Alright guys, let's face it, Miami is a team that needs to wear modern styled uni's so I used the design of Miami's 2010 pro combat(the orange one) and added something you don't see a lot...Gun Metal. Miami actually uses gunmetal as I saw new logos with the color on Miami's official athletic site. There are 3 lids for Miami. The classic white(no stripes), a green, and a gunmetal. So here's the Canes...

EIT: I took away the split collar for Miami but as you can see the gunmetal is still there. I didn't mention this before but the gunmetal alt is for one game only, two at the most.

Miami1.pngMiami2.png

Miami3.pngMiami4.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Miami is awesome. I even like the gray jerseys (which for me is very rare). I especially like the palm tree pattern you put of the sleeves.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Archived