TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright guys. I took a little break but now I'm back. Expect me to throw about 2-3 of these out a day b/c I want to get done before the first game of the season, and I'm only about 1/4 of the way there.

North Texas Mean Green

For North TX I decided to go with piping and took the wings off of their eagle logo and put them on the sleeve. The helmet is a little different. I just thought two words on a helmet was too much so I went with the eagle logo. 1 Helmet(White). 3 Jerseys(Green/White/Black). 1 Pants(White).

NorthTexas1.pngNorthTexas2.png

NorthTexas3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

MTSU Raiders

The only problems with middle tennessee's current set is the blue on the helmet doesn't match the blue on the jersey, and the black jersey. Yeah, a black jersey I don't like. So I kept their current jersey design but added my touch to it. And I also took out the black jersey. Also, I took the helmet stripes off b/c I feel that it clashes with the jersey design....1 Lid(Silver). 2 Jerseys(Blue/White). 2 Pants(White/Silver).

Pants are interchangeable.

EDIT: Updated MTSU w/ pants and helmet stripe.

MTSU1.pngMTSU2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Hmm... Something about the stripeless helmet and pants just throws that MTSU set off for me, otherwise great job

North Texas actually looks really good. I usually hate stuff with a lot of piping. But the wings on the side is a great touch. MTSU just seems really plain for a new school. The little side stripes just seem out of place. Adding the stripe to the helmet would actually really help.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Louisiana-Monroe Warhawks

For ULM, I wanted to get away from their current set. Its too ugly. I gave them something simple. Maroon with gold piping and White with gold piping. All the attention is supposed to be on the helmet. The eagles' styled helmet. Also, there is a new number font that works well with their wordmark. Lastly, the pants stripe is that one that adidas uses for Texas A&M and maybe some other schools. 1 Helmet(White). 2 Jerseys(Maroon/White). 1 Pants(White).

EDIT: New helmet and pants stripe that matches helmet.

LouisianaMonroe1.pngLouisianaMonroe2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

You made then the Philadelphia eagles.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I can't get on board with this one, it's too jumbled IMO. You've got a rip-off of a classic from an NFL franchise (shouldn't happen in college), a nice, modern jersey, and a random pant stripe. To me, it's not cohesive enough as a whole. The jersey is a nice start though. I just can't get myself to like the other elements.

UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns

Alright, so I was looking at the ragin cajuns' logos on sportlogos.net and there was one thing that was in every single logo. Flames. So I took that and ran with it. I didn't wanna put any on the pants though b/c it would've been overkill. So I went plain with a logo on the side. Also, the only white you see is the road jersey. White just didn't seem to fit in with what I wanted to accomplish, so i used some of the light orange/yellow color that's in their logos.1 Helmet(Black). 3 Jerseys(Red/White/Black). 1 Pants(Black).

LouisianaLafayette1.pngLouisianaLafayette2.png

LouisianaLafayette3.png

C&C

Untitled.png

UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns

Alright, so I was looking at the ragin cajuns' logos on sportlogos.net and there was one thing that was in every single logo. Flames. So I took that and ran with it. I didn't wanna put any on the pants though b/c it would've been overkill. So I went plain with a logo on the side. Also, the only white you see is the road jersey. White just didn't seem to fit in with what I wanted to accomplish, so i used some of the light orange/yellow color that's in their logos.1 Helmet(Black). 3 Jerseys(Red/White/Black). 1 Pants(Black).

LouisianaLafayette1.pngLouisianaLafayette2.png

LouisianaLafayette3.png

C&C

I like the decision to switch to a logo on the helmets rather than the boring "Ragin' Cajuns" wordmark. The flaming fleur de lis works well. I'd like to see it on a white shell also. I'm definitely not feeling the flames on the sleeves though. It just looks to Arena Football League to me.

gYH2mW9.png

I really like the Ragin Cajuns set. I'm not a fan of wordmarks on a helmet and any excuse to use a fleur de leis anywhere is fine by me, especially ones that are on fire.

Considering they're based in southern Louisiana and play half of their games August-October, you might want to mix in a white helmet and/or pants set. Or any light colored helmet/pant. I'm not sure what they currently wear, but black pants would be brutal for an early season day game. I live in Houston, we have a similar climate and that part of the year is brutally hot/humid during the afternoon.

I like the Rajin' Cajuns, the flames do give it a very Arena Football League type feel but there is really nothing wrong with that since they are a Russell team.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

How do you do your stripes and helmet logos?

Well, for stripes like northwestern stripes and stuff like that I just use line in MS paint. But for the flames and stuff like that I go into gimp and resize the image, then rotate it, the place it where I want it, and lastly replace the lines on the cut that my image(the flames) covered up.

Untitled.png

Archived