TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

All orange would have been bad, but orange pants with the Navy jersey might work.

Yep, I pretty much agree. As a Gators fan, I cringe when I see the Gators wearing their orange pants, b/c they tend to loose in those more than they win and the orange pants don't look right on TV and when the sweat spots start showing... yick.

But navy and orange pants might be better.

Iowa: Having relatives in Iowa and one of my relatives attending Iowa State, I'm not supposed to like Iowa anymore, but the uniforms are solid. Very simple alterations and yet so far away from the Steelers type set they wear. Great job.

Michigan State: I usually hate silver/gray jerseys other than the Road team in MLB, but even as much as some colored uniforms remind me of softball, others aren't that bad. With that said this silver/gray works of State, just not sure it's necessary.

Auburn: I'm actually liking the Navy helmet, the helmet stripes and crisp and clean. Just not sure their ready for that 'big' of a change. The shoulder/sleeves and stripes are awesome. Again clean and not to overly done.

You seem to get that a lot of the time "less is more" of course there are times going all out and bold can work.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love the Iowa all black look. That would be cool if they rolled that on for special games. I think the Aubrun navy helmet would look cool paired with an orange jersey and navy pants. Been wanting to do a look like that for the Denver Broncos but I have no talent with this kind of stuff. Like MSU, except for the grey jersey.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Where'd you get the helmet template? I've been looking for a 3/4 view revo but cant find one

I actually found this from bigmike's College Football Series....I just went to the link and it says that the domain is expired so I don't know what to tell you my man.

Untitled.png

I love that Michigan State one. Their numbers and wordmarks are really cool and I hate when people abandon them.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

Alright guys. Right now I'm working on USF and Minnesota. I'm gonna go ahead and warn you all that USF will have a black jersey. Hopefully my internet will be back up tomorrow so I can post those two. I'm also thinkin about posting my Illinois.

After those 3....I'm lookin to do Michigan, Texas, and my Tennessee Volunteers.

Untitled.png

Internet is back up boys(thanks to my dad). So here's Minnesota. I'm not really a fan of their current sets. Or their double outlined logo. SO here's what I did. Change the logo to a single outline, gave them sleeve stripe instead of random piping. The white helmet is nothing new, they wore it last season....

Minnesota1.pngMinnesota2.png

Minnesota3.png

USF should be up later today.

Untitled.png

If the white helmet is only paired with the yellow jersey and the white pants, it could work. Other than that, it would look weird. Glad to see you didn't add an all maroon look for Minn and I'm digging the helmet stripe.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

If the white helmet is only paired with the yellow jersey and the white pants, it could work. Other than that, it would look weird. Glad to see you didn't add an all maroon look for Minn and I'm digging the helmet stripe.

Yeah on all my other concepts, it is meant for all helmets, jerseys, and pants to be matched however. But on this one, the white helmet is specifically for that combo....

Untitled.png

So far, I everyone of the new uniform sets you've done, especially Michigan State. I can't complain about any of the work you've done since my last post, but I do have a question about the Michigan State jerseys. I noticed the shoulder stripe on the back of the jersey doesn't come all the way down to the seam, is there a reason for that in particular?

@Drakonius26 No...I probably should've taken it all the way to the seam, but I probably won't go back and fix it.

Also, USF may not be up tonight, it will definitely be back up tomorrow. I had a change in number font that I was gonna use so it threw me off schedule a little bit.

Untitled.png

USF is a team that already has some really good uni's. So I basically kept them the same, but I added a little piping, a black jersey, a gold jersey, and a green helmet. The white helmet is nothing new, I also "upgraded" the gold helmet with a green logo instead of black.

usf1.pngusf2.png

usf3.pngusf4.png

BTW, USF's logo is the best in college sports IMO.

Untitled.png

Geeze guys...thanks for all of this C&C. NOT. I really wanna know how you guys feel about my work. I see I have over 1000 views but not many replies. Please leave some C&C if you look at this concept series.

But anyways, bigmike hooked me up with his techfit template. Really nice work if you ask me. So this will be the first adidas team done in this series and by lookng at my name and signature you already know who's up. The Tennessee Volunteers. The only differences in this set and our current set is there is now black outline on orange jersey, an orange helmet option, checkerboard between pants stripes, brought back black jerseys(In your face Brave-Bird), and there is a throwback from the Condredge Holloway era. BTW Tennessee actually wears the black socks every game so thats why they're there.

Tenn1.pngTenn2.png

Tenn3.pngTenn4.png

C&C

Untitled.png

I actually like the Black jersey. It works much better with the orange helmet. I wouldn't give Tenn the yolk alternate. It just seems kind of pointless. Other than that (Other than USF is fawless) great job. EDIT: On second thought, get rid of the shoulder piping on the white and gold jerseys. They seems really out of place.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

@drdougfresh got rid of those grey MSU jerseys. I take it you have no problem white the white lid though. Am I correct???

@thespleenator I see what you mean. But I won't get rid of it unless I hear someone else say the same thing. Just like what I did with MSU's grey jersey.

Untitled.png

@drdougfresh got rid of those grey MSU jerseys. I take it you have no problem white the white lid though. Am I correct???

Haha nah, I don't mind that. It's green and white. It's little off-tradition, but that's what concepts are for, right? I wouldn't mind seeing that sometime. I may just have it in my series that I just posted. Only the Big Ten though. I will say though, I was pissed when Nike added that bronze :censored: to our unis... and then it became the norm on our shoulder yokes by the end of the season. Don't ask why, but I hated it. I like what you've got though. Good work!

Archived