TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

TylerBray8

I really like Tennessee, although South Florida is nice too (I've never been crazy about their colors or mascot, so their identity is alright to me). Specifically I like the subtle checkerboard pattern you have between the white stripes and it's a clean/sharp concept overall. Like most of your concepts, they either improve the team's look, or add a nice change to the entire uniform to keep it from looking drastically different and ending up not working at all (Oregon, Oregon State, etc.), yet keep its own unique identity.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow!!! I actually got a tad bit of C&C. Well I just wanted to let you all know that Michigan will be up next. Maybe Boise State or Texas after. Oh, and I don't care how much you guys hate my Tennessee alts, they aren't goin' nowhere. lol.

Untitled.png

USF will never go black(too similar to UCF). I think the USF jerseys are perfect as they are, in real life. The changes you made to the gold helmet are so obvious, that it's pathetic that the real life team has yet to do the same. The white helmet only works if you put gold in it, and you did. Since you solved those problems, the only thing left with USF's uniform issues is the pants. I think you went simple, and missed it. It looks like you ran out of ideas, and just threw a stripe on there.

SigReflect.png

I like the last two concepts, like you said South Florida has a good look already and even though you didn't add much, you really didn't need too.

Love the Tennessee concept, my only suggestion would be to add checkerboard between the helmet stripes to match the pants, but I think the whole set looks great. I don't really know why people don't like black alternates for Tennessee, its out of the ordinary but I think if done right it looks good. Its always hard to do your favorite team but at the same time you know exactly what you would want to see so its always fun at the same time.

Check out my new NFL 2016 Series!

haha, "in your face", love it.

the orange helmet and orange pants definitely don't work for that black combo, but overall the design is nice. I like the little checkeredboard on the inside of the collar.

I would definitely go for the black jersey if it was paired with white helmets and pants, in terms of this concept.

Also, the road alternate is neat. I almost did that with my redesign.

Good job overall, I really like the Tennessee road alt. they should be using that all the time. Its a shame they abandoned it. I love that white MSU helmet too.

Im not really feelin the different sleeve color on the auburn set, but it doesnt look particularly bad. Just personal preference.

Any plans to do Penn State?

zPfTNXq_sm_zpsu3fsswbz.jpg 8DRvuUI_sm_zpsthbhbnio.jpg

Maurer_icons-02_zps7dcbd790.png Maurer_icons-01_zpsfee43a9b.png

Alright guys I updated Tennessee with the checkerboard between the helmet stripes to match the pants stripes, and made the black combo with white helmet and pants instead of orange.

@TheOneAndOnlyMau yeah I'll add Penn St. onto my list. There won't be too much of a difference than what they wear now. That uni is just too classic.

@Somppi I'll have to think for awhile on what to do with UCLA, but they're on the list.

Untitled.png

Alright guys I updated Tennessee with the checkerboard between the helmet stripes to match the pants stripes, and made the black combo with white helmet and pants instead of orange.

@TheOneAndOnlyMau yeah I'll add Penn St. onto my list. There won't be too much of a difference than what they wear now. That uni is just too classic.

@Somppi I'll have to think for awhile on what to do with UCLA, but they're on the list.

For Penn State. I would add the trim back and give them a blue pants option. Maybe add the Lion logo on one side of the helmet.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Michigan Wolverines

Michigan has one of the most classic uni's in all of football(well they're home set anyways), and I really wanted to keep it that way. So I kept the helmet the same, the home the same, and I brought back the old NW stripe jersey... Not much else to say.

Mich1.pngMich2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

For Penn State. I would add the trim back and give them a blue pants option. Maybe add the Lion logo on one side of the helmet.

Haha just don't steal my ideas ;)

Penn State

I still want some more C&C on Michigan but I also wanted to go ahead and post a new team.

So for Penn State I really just used some of the ideas listed above. Added logo to helmet, navy pants option, bring back contrasting cuffs and collar. I also moved the numbers to the shoulder instead of sleeve and put the PennState wordmark on the jersey.

EDIT: I gave Penn St. their old helmet back as the primary, but the new one is still their as a secondary.

PennSt1.pngPennSt2.png

C&C

Untitled.png

Archived