TylerBray8

TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

I'm not liking Miami much either. But maybe you could try and do something more original with Miami instead of doing the split color design like everyone else seems to do. There a lot of possibilities with them.

Things I DO like about the Miami design: the pant/sleeve detail, intro of a green helmet. But I'm really not liking the over-abundant use of their (IMO) horrible secondary logo, nor am I digging the collar split like that.

try a blue helmet with the alternate logo for penn state? maybe make the logo over-sized like boise state's pro combat uniform.

I like the Miami concept alright, I think you can improve it some.

First off, the split color design is great for Miami, but I think you'd be better off just using it on the numbers and making the jersey collar green to match the sleeves.

The gun metel seems very Oregon like, its cool as a concept but I'm not sure I'd really like to see it on the field, especially the helmet. You should also use the U logo instead of the secondary logo. Overall, I love the sleeve design and everything else though.

I like the Miami concept alright, I think you can improve it some.

First off, the split color design is great for Miami, but I think you'd be better off just using it on the numbers and making the jersey collar green to match the sleeves.

The gun metel seems very Oregon like, its cool as a concept but I'm not sure I'd really like to see it on the field, especially the helmet. You should also use the U logo instead of the secondary logo. Overall, I love the sleeve design and everything else though.

I second that.

The gray Miami uniform is great and gray is a perfect color to put that logo on. I would definitely buy one of those Miami jerseys.

Not sure about the grays for Miami. However, I do really like the idea for the pants... bringing in aspects of the logo. I love when teams use the logo as inspiration for they layout and design of their uniforms. However, if you are going to go with the 2-tone U look, you need to carry it through the entire uniform. Just having the collar and the numbers looks half-done. The 2-tone is a look that having a little bit of it looks poor, but having a lot of it looks great.

Taking all these comments into consideration....I've decided to make the collar on Miami green on every uni, but the grey will still be their and the numbers will still be the split U style.

Absolutely LOVING Miami. Personally I see them and Virginia Tech as must-be-modern schools, and I think you really hit the nail on it. I love the subliminated palm tree pattern on the sleeves, and the all-gun metal alternate is amazing. Loving the whole series, and can't wait for more

I like Miami for the most part. I love the palm sleeve and pants design. Very similar to a concept I did, which also included the gunmetal! We have similar taste when it comes to that school.

my crazy miami concept

The home numbers could be improved...I don't like how they are split without a unifying outline.

I like Miami for the most part. I love the palm sleeve and pants design. Very similar to a concept I did, which also included the gunmetal! We have similar taste when it comes to that school.

my crazy miami concept

The home numbers could be improved...I don't like how they are split without a unifying outline.

Yeah. That was one of my favorite series on the boards. I think you should continue it since UT is on your list.

LSU Tigers

For LSU the main things I wanted to get in there was a new number font, yellow alt. and an all-white strip. The shoulder striping is a little different and I also fixed the facemask.

Shoutout to bigmike for another great template.

LSU1.pngLSU2.png

LSU3.pngLSU4.png

C&C

Amazing job with LSU. I really like the white-out uniform and the striping looks great.

LSU is pretty good. I'm just not feeling the number font. It's too thin on the horizontal strokes.

LSU is pretty good. I'm just not feeling the number font. It's too thin on the horizontal strokes.

Tell that to LSU because I made that 2 from the S on an LSU logo...

Nice job of keeping LSU's classic look, with the shoulder stripes and helmet.

The number font looks fine IMO, I think it works well with the overall look of the uniforms.

Also, I like the incorporation of the tiger eye logo above the pants stripes, nice touch.

I seriously cannot find anything wrong with LSU. I absolutely love it.

I seriously cannot find anything wrong with LSU. I absolutely love it.

Glad you like it this time.