TylerBray8

TylerBray8's NCAA Football Series

Sidebar: I love how everyone suggests cream for Oklahoma, but nobody suggests it for Nebraska.

OU = Crimson and Cream

NU = Scarlet and Cream

For Notre Dame, either go with green and gold (no navy) or blue and gold with the green alt. I'm not a fan giving the Irish two distinct color schemes/looks.

UCLA Bruins

IMO, UCLA needs a completely new look. So I gave them a new striping pattern for the helmet, jerseys, and pants. A gold jersey, white pants, and white lid were added to the Bruins new look. Also changed the number font, I think it works well with their logo.

UCLA1.pngUCLA2.png

UCLA3.png

Be on the look out for Notre Dame and Oklahoma later.

C&C

^ This is great! i absolutely love it. The stripe pattern is unique and the repetition throughout the set makes it really cohesive. The jersey design is good because i dont think itll get too distorted on the techfit material

The white helmet is beautiful

Oklahoma Sooners

So for Oklahoma I just wanted to go back to the old school triple stripe jerseys and I carried the striping over to the pants. The home jersey now says OKLAHOMA across the chest, instead of SOONERS. Also added a cream alternate as suggested. Not much else to say.

Also. I made the white helmet for the sooners. I may post it later.

Oklahoma1.pngOklahoma2.png

Oklahoma3.png

C&C

Notre Dame may be up tomorrow. I still have to put logos and numbers.

UCLA looks really good. I like that new design and the consistency throughout the set. The only change I would make would be blue numbers on the gold jersey to match the helmet script.

Oklahoma looks good too. My only change would be flipping the Oklahoma and Sooners wordmarks, since teams in other sports traditionally have the nickname on the home and city/state on the road.

I've loved all these uniforms that you've done Tyler, but for some reason I'm not feeling the Gun Metal Miami Hurricane jerseys, and my only uniform issue with one of your more latest concepts is Air Force. The lightning bolt on the pants is too small and appears as if it was just pasted on, while it should instead be forming from the pants seam and then curving or descending straight down, a few inches from the end of the pants themselves.

Alrighty guys. I spent awhile making a list with all the FBS teams on there so it will be easier to see team that I have and have not done.

I want some more C&C on Oklahoma and UCLA. But here's ND.

Notre Dame Fighting Irish

No more navy for the Irish. Just green and gold. You will see a contrasting collar on 3 of the 4 sets. The last set is based of the throwback that ND is wearing this year vs. Michigan. I brought back the gold jersey but I had whip out a pair of white pants. Just for one or two games. All gold is just too much IMO. There is now a wordmark above the number. And lastly, the clover is back on the helmet.

EDIT: Just two jerseys here. Green w/ shoulder stripes and White w/ shoulder stripes

ND1.pngND2.png

C&C

Love the green and gold for ND. My only concern is the COMPLETE elimination of blue. It's been their color for ages, seems really wrong to get r rid of it all. I like the overall look though, nice work!

On Notre Dame...

Get rid of the NOB. We've never had it (except for a couple seasons in the 80s and some bowls).

Get rid of the gold jersey. I've never been a fan of gold jerseys anyway, especially for the Irish. And I don't like the white pants.

Either go with the shoulder stripes or not. Everything on the two white jerseys are the same except for the stripes and collar. I personally like them, so I'd put them on the green jersey and get rid of the plain away.

Utah State Aggies

These schools with a little less tradition are funner to do because you don't have to follow any guidelies like you do for Michigan, ND, etc. So for Utah St. I updated their logo(my logo), I gave them a new font font, and a more modern styled uni.

Here's the Utah State Aggies.

UtahState1.pngUtahState2.png

C&C

Utah State's are a bit boring tbh :/ I love them for this though (off topic):

UCLA: the striping pattern is very interesting, i personally would have never thought to have used that for a team like UCLA.

OU: Nice job of keeping their classic look, the cream alt is nicely done as well. I'm kind of surprised that you didn't use a white helmet for the alternative, since you made a different color helmet for most other teams you have done so far. I think that would have looked good as a part of a Oklahoma alternate uniform.

ND: Real interesting take on their uniforms. I've always liked their alternate green jersey that they currently have. But, as mentioned before, I think that it's odd that you completely left out the color blue in this concept. Because Notre Dame's colors are Gold and Navy Blue.

Utah State: I really like this one, the number font matches great with the overall look of the uniforms and logos IMO. the pattern on the shoulders are nice too, I've never seen anything like that before, but it looks good.

Trying making a silver alternate for Utah State. Trust me Nike would do something like that.

San Jose State Spartans

I love how this one turned out. I got the indpiration for my striping after actual spartan logo. Not sure about the second blue jersey, but you guys can be the judges of that. Just one white helmet for SJSU. The logo doesn't look as good on colored helmets, IMO.

SanJoseState1.pngSanJoseState2.png

SanJoseState3.pngSanJoseState4.png

C&C

SJSU is fitting. I like how you used elements of their logo to make a VERY unique striping pattern. These smaller schools (in the football landscape) are much more open to that kind of interpretation, for sure. Great work!