Dragons FA Football Concept

carlosgg6

This is my very first concept, im from a country called Costa Rica, and our league is just beginning (3 seasons).

My team is called Dragons, based on a province (state) called Cartago, and our colors are Black, Gold and white.

It took a lot of time (all in PS), and now i know why you "love" your concepts.

dragonsprocombat.png

I use the flag of our town behind the neck, and a "dragon skin" pattern on the sleeves.

Tomorrow, Away, and Alts.

C&C....please :D

Great job. The only possible criticism would bet that the logo is a bit too detailed for use on the helmet, but it's an awesome-looking logo by itself.

Maybe change the D on the helmet logo to white and it won't blend it and make the whole logo look jumbled and overly-detailed. Or, make the dragon white and the D gold, but they need to be different colors.

Great job. The only possible criticism would bet that the logo is a bit too detailed for use on the helmet, but it's an awesome-looking logo by itself.

Maybe change the D on the helmet logo to white and it won't blend it and make the whole logo look jumbled and overly-detailed. Or, make the dragon white and the D gold, but they need to be different colors.

I agree that something should be done to make the "D" stand out from the dragon on the helmet. Overall, a very nicely done concept.

Good concept. Yeah I agree the full dragon is a bit much for the helmet. I suggest using your signature dragon head in black with a white outline might be a better fit.

screenshot20110615at314.png

You could even have the Dragon head inside the D or biting the D or something if you want to add more to the helmet.

Archived