missouri tigers

NHL team hats

After seeing the Bruins Stanley Cup Championship hat, I decided to try making one for each NHL team.

2208000872894040_1.jpg

There will be 1 white hat for each team, as well as a colored hat, and 1 or 2 hats with the team's Alternate logo or past logo.

The first 3 teams I made them for were Boston, Anaheim, and Vancouver.

Raptor-5.png

C&C please

• The logos are too low
  • The logos are too distorted
  • You changed the striping pattern on all of them except Boston

You changed the striping pattern on all of them except Boston

What do you mean by that? The stripes are the same on all of them just different colors

The Ducks, for instance have 3 main non-white colors in their color scheme. I had to change the pattern in order for all 3 colors to be represented in the stripes.

Also, I will try to fix the logos, now that you mention it they do look a bit off.

I would've tried explaining it better, but it's pretty hard to explain. Symmetrical striping basically. I made a rough mock-up to portray what I'm saying.hatsstuff.png

Why not match the stripes exactly to striping that are seen on the uniforms? In both color and width. That would make for some much more interesting designs.

Why not match the stripes exactly to striping that are seen on the uniforms? In both color and width. That would make for some much more interesting designs.

I like that idea, but I'm not sure it would work for all of the teams,

and I think they might start looking like the NFL sideline cap concepts in that they would all be extremely different. Which is not what I was going for.

That was already done for this year's Draft hats.

On the Stinger Blue Jackets hat, I would include at least one neon stripe.

What he said, but god damnit, I want one of those Stinger hats now! :P

When I saw that he was doing the Central, I was like "I hope he thinks to do a Stinger hat"

What he said, but god damnit, I want one of those Stinger hats now! :P

Count me in on that! I always loved the Stinger logo.

These hats are really great, very nice idea for a concept. No real complaints here. Keep 'em comin!