NHL Redone

colinturner95

After a excruciating school year, I am now able to return to do these uniforms for the 30 franchises of the NHL. Atlanta (RIP) will be represented, despite the fact they have been relocated. Enough jibjab and lets begin.

Anaheim had been a midst a identity crisis for the last few years so I went retro to an extent. I kept their current colors of Black, Orange and Gold, but infused them to the Old Mighty Ducks uniforms. The alternate is the most ironic, I find, because the alt is based of the most laughed at uniform in all of sports, The Wild Wing jersey.

EDIT: Updates at bottom of page

Anaheim: H R A

Atlanta:

Boston: T

AmPJ0Ty.png 

I would strongly recommend never having the gold and orange touch each other... they blend together.

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

The stripes on the home and away jerseys don't work with the logo. Flip the hemstripes around so they're going up the other way and they'll flow with the logo better.

If you're going to use that particular wordmark, you might be better off spacing out the letters spelling "Ducks", otherwise you've got that empty space to the right that's just there doing nothing.

mTBXgML.png

PotD: 24/08/2017

After a fun weekend, I return. I, my friends, and my brother couldn't see anything wrong with the Boston Bruins home and road. So I made a throwback to commemorate the 40th anniversary of the 1972 Stanley Cup Champion-winning team.

bostonfauxback.png?t=1309305509

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived