Giving the Big Ten the Attention She Deserves.

drdougfresh

Alright, what was probably my safest rivalry look is now my most unique. That pattern in the background? It's literally corn. Yes, and I think it works (for whatever reason).

The corn doesn't work for me. Sorry. I liked the black jerseys much better. And, if it's a rivalry uni that would be intended to be worn only once a year at most, then I don't see a problem with giving Nebraska "black shirts" for just that game.

gYH2mW9.png

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but the Nebraska corn looks like a huge pair if teeth on the jersey.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

I gotta agree with the corn of Nebraska. To be honest, my first thought was a teeth x-ray that you get from the dentist's office. Maybe try making a corn pattern and hiding it somewhere in the uniform?

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

Now that I'm looking at it again, I hate it too. Gonna try something new later tonight. Damn Nebraska, it's always the new guy that ruins the fun :cursing:

JK.

Doesn't help that us NU fans are a very picky lot. But I have to agree, all I see is teeth now too.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

I am assuming it's a corn pattern on the jerseys? It's kind of hard to tell what it is. Other than that pretty nice other than the white facemask, but this is the rivalry set so I could definitely live with that for one game.

crsig.jpgnsig.jpg

Archived