Winnipeg Falcons proposal

dgnmrwrw

Looks like it's overwhelmingly the left version, which I'm also leaning to. But keep the votes coming. And hopefully I'll have an alternate uniform tomorrow.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went back and reworked the updated primary logo with the smaller beak to allow for the beak to break out of the shield as it did in the original. I do really like that more dynamic interaction, but I'm afraid it enlarges the falcon head way too much. What do you guys think?

Logo_comp.png

One on the left looks even better, excellent work.

baltimoreravens.png

I'm still working on a midnight blue alternate uniform. I've got a couple of different ideas in the hopper.

But I did send in the proposal. Unfortunately, I sent it in less than 48 hours before it started leaking that TNSE was definitely going with "Jets". (Of course, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, as it's pretty clear that they intended to go with "Jets" from the start.)

But for anyone who cares, you can view the write-up and proposal for the Winnipeg Falcons at my website, or if you're interested in directly accessing the .pdf file, then click here.

HURRICANES | PANTHERS | WHITE SOX | WOLFPACK

I'm still working on a midnight blue alternate uniform. I've got a couple of different ideas in the hopper.

But I did send in the proposal. Unfortunately, I sent it in less than 48 hours before it started leaking that TNSE was definitely going with "Jets". (Of course, it wouldn't have mattered anyway, as it's pretty clear that they intended to go with "Jets" from the start.)

But for anyone who cares, you can view the write-up and proposal for the Winnipeg Falcons at my website, or if you're interested in directly accessing the .pdf file, then click here.

That is REALLY impressive. It's a shame they didn't run with it, because I think it would have been the best identity in the entire league.

Archived