Norwich City FC crest design

-kj

Try making the legs more straight (with the correct orientation of course as noted by the poster previously) so that you may place the ball in the center. If you look at the current crest, the legs are more straight with a more minimal arch. If you replicate that here, I feel like you'll have enough space to center the ball better.

Or if you find you cannot center it properly and not make it look forced, perhaps come up with a stylized way to include the date of the club to fill the space. Looks great either way, though!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I let this go for a copule of weeks, but I decided to come back to it tonight. Thanks for the tips and compliments above; and an OTBC to you, mfoster! :D

After looking it over and getting some other opinions as well, I decided on a few things:

- Straightening the legs made the stance look a bit wobbly and unbalanced, so I decided to stick with more of the perched stance.

- I liked the feet of the straightened version better than those on the crouched version.

- The perspective of the tail was off; while we were looking at the bird from a low 3/4 profile, we were looking at the top/back of the tail.

So, I gave a go at fixing these things. I'm not sure I solved the tail problem here, but the more I look at it, the more I like it.

ncfc13.png

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Alright... I fixed my file mixup up there. I had something fun here, but since I based it off of the wrong file, this post ends up being a pointless bump. Sorry, all.

...but I could still use some C&C on this one. :)

POTD 2013-08-22

Yeah, I know... I just can't keep well enough alone:

ncfc14.png

Mostly minor curve tweaks, tweaks to the legs, and a change in the bottom of the ball that started bothering me.

POTD 2013-08-22

Archived