Met cap permutations

kevinmets

I like the second one on the third row a lot. I would buy that hat.

They used to sell a fitted version of that cap at the Mets clubhouse store - I had one in high school (around 2001 or so). It got soaking wet and ruined unfortunately. They still sell the soft, low-crown, adjustable version of that but I haven't been able to find a fitted ever since.

I love the second row, 2nd hat. i actually own it lol my favorite hat right now :D

250671_10150203234887357_599902356_6945061_8174919_n.jpg

Where did you get that!? I want!!

I like the second one on the third row a lot. I would buy that hat.

They used to sell a fitted version of that cap at the Mets clubhouse store - I had one in high school (around 2001 or so). It got soaking wet and ruined unfortunately. They still sell the soft, low-crown, adjustable version of that but I haven't been able to find a fitted ever since.

I love the second row, 2nd hat. i actually own it lol my favorite hat right now :D

250671_10150203234887357_599902356_6945061_8174919_n.jpg

Where did you get that!? I want!!

i got it off new era.com

I favor the "2B" cap although it doesn't look as good as I hoped on FooMaster (a knock on the hat here, not FooMaster). Damn poofy 5950s.

Nice job covering the possible permutations for a Mets alt. However I think you missed a good possibility... orange brim with white logo (like the A's or Braves). The white logo would look nice and clean ala the Brooklyn Dodgers (I know, I know, they are the Mets) and the orange would be a nice touch of Giants.

Can you repost this as a poll, maybe just of the ones that have been "nominated" by the community? I think that would do a better job of expressing opinions than looking through the posts.

Archived