Richmond Tigers (AFL) new logo?

rmered

As a member of the Richmond Tigers i say it's awesome, but as a long time Richmond supporter i would say it's in no way better than what we had and it's a total waste of our clubs money.

TEAMSsmall.png

RICHMOND TIGERS

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got an e-mail from the Tigers this afternoon announcing their new logo. It includes a new full-body logo, along with the shield version.

logolaunch.jpg

Applications of the new logo and wordmark on merchandise can be seen here, and of course any new logo launch these days needs an accompanying video, so here's that.

My initial criticisms: While an upgrade on the whole, the head does still seem unnaturally detached from the body, especially on the shield. And the wordmark seems a bit too much like Melbourne's.

The whole tiger version looks like this

tiger-logofw.jpg

That's nothing to do with the Richmond Tigers, that's the logo for Tiger Beer, although they do look similar

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

I rather like the Tiger Beer version better; it's simpler and bolder.

As a member of the Richmond Tigers i say it's awesome, but as a long time Richmond supporter i would say it's in no way better than what we had and it's a total waste of our clubs money.

It's only a waste of money if they spend more on the rebranding than they take in from boosted merchandise sales.

As a member, do you have access to financials?

Hmm, for some reason I don't think that looks as good as the tiger logo shown in the e-mail. In fact, they look quite different.

Is the entire logo package, including all secondaries, etc, viewable somewhere?

Not yet they've only Released the Logo with the black & white background and the Full body only in the email,I guess we will have to wait till 2012 to see more of it

6299ssss1378.png

Archived