NashVille Predators New Logos

BLUELANDbeliever

The Preds' have posted pictures from their Development Camp. All of the players are wearing practice jerseys with the new logo and numbers.

LINK (Facebook)

Looks like the numbers are custom/not Anaheim's numbers. Also, the only picture where the guitar strings are noticeable is picture 8, with #56 Beck. These two things make me like the jerseys a little more.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the fact that they are going with 2 neutral colors as a uniform set (yellow and white). Throughout history teams have either had a white uniform with a dark, or a yellow uniform with a dark, but I don't recall any teams (outside of the WHA's Chicago Cougars back in the 1970s) that went with that uniform combo.

I posted this two pages before. Bruins in the 60s were the last team with such colour combination as far as I can tell.

http://www.nhluniforms.com/Bruins/Bruins18.html

• 2 weeks later...

The preds have re-painted the pred head:

242zgia.jpg

I really think Nashville can become a really good hockey market this year. I have a friend who lives there, and between the NFL lockout, and the playoff run last year, they are actually getting some coverage in the summer time.

Archived