What game is this picture of DeSean Jackson from?

Gobbi

Does anyone happen to know what game this picture of DeSean Jackson is from? I'm thinking that's the Eagles sideline? And I know for sure the Eagles wore white at home against the Saints in week 2. Are there any other possibilities? Any info would be great!

desean.jpg

I'm thinking that's the Eagles sideline?

It is the Eagles sideline.

27sep2009.jpg

And I know for sure the Eagles wore white at home against the Saints in week 2. Are there any other possibilities? Any info would be great!

It appears the Eagles played home day games in 2009 against the Buccaneers, Chiefs, and Saints while wearing those uniforms.

Your picture appears to be an alternate angle of the picture below, which was supposedly taken against the Saints.

nationalfootballleague2.jpg

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson pulls in a touchdown pass in the first quarter an NFL football game against the New Orleans Saints, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009 in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Michael Perez)

I'm thinking that's the Eagles sideline?

It is the Eagles sideline.

27sep2009.jpg

And I know for sure the Eagles wore white at home against the Saints in week 2. Are there any other possibilities? Any info would be great!

It appears the Eagles played home day games in 2009 against the Buccaneers, Chiefs, and Saints while wearing those uniforms.

Your picture appears to be an alternate angle of the picture below, which was supposedly taken against the Saints.

nationalfootballleague2.jpg

Philadelphia Eagles wide receiver DeSean Jackson pulls in a touchdown pass in the first quarter an NFL football game against the New Orleans Saints, Sunday, Sept. 20, 2009 in Philadelphia. (AP Photo/Michael Perez)

Awesome! Thanks a bunch, that alternate angle shot pretty much proved it for me.

Archived