wloowarrior22

wloowarrior22 BigTen Concept Series

All I see when I look at Minnesota's is this:

asu-football.jpg

Reminds me far too much of ASU's older uniforms. Also not digging Iowa's pant stripe either.

So, you remove one shoulder stripe and they're supposed to magically no look like the steelers? Not feeling the Iowa concept.

Not feeling Iowa either. Just keep the steelers look or go with a entirely new striping pattern.

I really like pretty much all of these. I like what you did with OSU, PSU, and Michigan in particular. All three of those schools just have such a classic look, it's almost hard sometimes to even picture something different. I really like the white pants for Michigan. Obviously the Maize pants are a big tradition, but I wouldn't mind seeing white or even blue pants from time-to-time with the away jerseys.

Being a Michigan fan, one thing I've always wonder is why the iconic winged helmet stripes have never been translated to the jersey in any fashion. Maybe they just don't want to mess with a good thing, but it seems like the shoulders would be a good place for them to show up. Anyway, nice work!

Wisconsin

For Wisconsin I kept their striping, but gave them a red shoulder stripe and kept that consistant.

wisconsin.png

Nebraska

For Nebraska, I went back in time I dug up an older look for them, I think theyre from the 50's but I forgot. That means a shoulder stripe up on the shoulders. The most noticable change is their alternate, and I know people hate black alternates, but Nebraska is known for the defense called the black shirts, so thats what I gave them.

nebraska.png

As I've quickly learned on my Nebraska alts: you shouldn't cheapen the image of such a prestigious award for players. It's only on defense, and it's only a few players. It's hardly fitting for an entire team.

As I've quickly learned on my Nebraska alts: you shouldn't cheapen the image of such a prestigious award for players. It's only on defense, and it's only a few players. It's hardly fitting for an entire team.

Apparently he wasn't paying attention to the other thread!

As he said, blackshirts are only awarded to those defensive players that earn it throughout the year and makes little sense and takes away from the tradition to outfit the whole team in it. Also, all whites are affectionately known in Nebraska as "surrender whites". Absolutely a must that NU has red pants on the road. Another thing is that "Huskers" cursive logo is rarely if at all used anymore.