Winter Classic New York

JamieRose

Now that I have your attention, here's a concept I made. Some will love, some will love slightly less. It was just an idea I had.

NYWC.png

Please, feel free to question the choices I made, and I will either defend them valiantly or I will fold like an accordion and change them.

TDZiMMB.png

you know, aside from the numbers on the Isles jersey (I know it's historically accurate, but they drop-shadow is more associated with the Rangers now), I could get behind this.

While you're already thinking outside the box, and you definitely are here, I think you should try pushing it one step further. Make an Islanders sweater like the old New York Americans, with bunches of stripes, and a white version of your 1938 Rangers jersey (primarily for greater sales, since they already used that one a few times).

It's different. very different. but I like it. An idea definitely worth exploring.

I'll respect any opinion that you can defend.

That Islanders jersey is very clever. I like that a lot.

GTA United(USA) 2015 + 2016 USA Champions/Toronto Maroons (ULL)2014, 2015 + 2022 Gait Cup Champions/Toronto Northmen (TNFF)

What a great Islanders concept. I would actually buy that and I rarely buy merchandise for teams I'm not a fan of.

There's really not much else to say as far as c&c. I think if you're going with the drop shadow style numbers on the back you should also use them on the sleeves or at least add a cream outline to them. Also, it's a good enough look that I think it would also be fine in white rather than the cream you chose.

Nice work.

Archived