The Justice Hockey League of America

Spectre

I've been meaning to put together something like this for a while, and now that class is done for the summer, now's as good a time as any. Sorry if this gets a little too nerdy for the boards :P

The main idea here is to create a hockey league based in the DC comic book Universe. Each city has a specific hero assigned to it such as Gotham City has Batman, Metropolis has Superman, etc.. So for my purposes, each city has honored its hero with a professional hockey team using that hero's persona as an identity.

So far I plan on doing teams only for the staple members of Justice League of America. We'll see where this goes...

The Central City Flash

Barry Allen is a police scientist with a reputation for being very slow and frequently late. One night, as he is preparing to leave work, a lightning bolt shatters a case full of chemicals and spills them all over Allen. As a result, Allen finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes. He dons a set of red tights sporting a lightning bolt, dubs himself the Flash (after his childhood comic book hero, Jay Garrick), and becomes Central City's resident costumed crimefighter.

CentralCityFlash.jpg

Working on home and road sets right now.

Let me know what you think! C&C much appreciated.

northstars.jpg

I'm not the biggest hockey fan, but I have a feeling this concept is going to be awesome. I'm excited to see more. I know Nightwing isn't part of the Justice League, but he would make a sick concept.

_CLEVELANDTHATILOVEIndians.jpg

SAINT IGNATIUS WILDCATS | CLEVELAND BROWNS | CLEVELAND CAVALIERS | CLEVELAND INDIANS | THE OHIO STATE BUCKEYES

I've been meaning to put together something like this for a while, and now that class is done for the summer, now's as good a time as any. Sorry if this gets a little too nerdy for the boards :P

The main idea here is to create a hockey league based in the DC comic book Universe. Each city has a specific hero assigned to it such as Gotham City has Batman, Metropolis has Superman, etc.. So for my purposes, each city has honored its hero with a professional hockey team using that hero's persona as an identity.

So far I plan on doing teams only for the staple members of Justice League of America. We'll see where this goes...

The Central City Flash

Barry Allen is a police scientist with a reputation for being very slow and frequently late. One night, as he is preparing to leave work, a lightning bolt shatters a case full of chemicals and spills them all over Allen. As a result, Allen finds that he can run extremely fast and has matching reflexes. He dons a set of red tights sporting a lightning bolt, dubs himself the Flash (after his childhood comic book hero, Jay Garrick), and becomes Central City's resident costumed crimefighter.

CentralCityFlash.jpg

Working on home and road sets right now.

Let me know what you think! C&C much appreciated.

for a moment there i thought that was a recolored Tampa Bay Lightning logo. but i like the logo concept and do look forward to seeing more of these.

islandersscroll.gif

Spoilers!

Archived