Yet another Jets idea!

_RH_

Well I'm sure this has been done to death, but after the official announcement last night I thought I'd throw something together. I wanted to do a recolor but leave red and blue as trim colors. I chose two grey colors because of... jets. The primary has been around forever, all credit to SyPhi. I made the secondary in good old Paint, because I'm obviously a master artist =) I'm happier with the white jersey than the "charcoal" one at this point, any ideas on how to balance the red and blue usage better on the home jersey? Any other comments welcomed, thanks!

wpgdone.png

The blue and red kinda get lost. Try thickening the stroke.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

on the grey jersey, can you fill in the logo with a white background so it looks like an actual crest?

I played with that earlier and had trouble on how to establish borders between the elements. I think it ends up looking strange to have a weird shape connecting everything. I tried making the outline into some recognizable shape, but it didn't work out very well.

Definitely would be feeling the color scheme if the navy and red were a little more prominent. I like the addition of gray a lot and it helps to distinguish them from the other red/white/blue teams (assuming the Jets go with that color scheme).

Gray just does not work as a primary color. And the way the shoulder logo is placed on the shoulders (e.g. the primary color of the logo is the same as the jersey, there's no border) makes it almost get overlooked.

Archived