Any channel!

BadSeed84

History Channel should change their name to Adventure Channel. Because most of their shows have nothing to do with history. See Swamp People and that one show about Alaskan Taxidermy. It ain't history, but it gets people to watch. And since their logo is outdated anyways, it's a good time to change the name to something like Adventure Channel.

25yzwqg.png

History Channel should change their name to Adventure Channel. Because most of their shows have nothing to do with history. See Swamp People and that one show about Alaskan Taxidermy. It ain't history, but it gets people to watch. And since their logo is outdated anyways, it's a good time to change the name to something like Adventure Channel.

Yes they do, nearly all of them do

new-comedy-central-logo.jpg

Not a fan of this.

Me neither but at least its better than VH1.

i wasnt a fan at all of this when it launched, but because the animations, supporting graphics, and the whole rest of the identity is so solid im okay with it now. i really loved that old logo of theirs, it communicated their brand perfectly, but i can live with this

+1. Seeing it integrated with everything on the network really turned me into a fan of it.

65caba33-7cfc-417f-ac8e-5eb8cdd12dc9_zps

Archived