Is anyone Suprised that no Major Team has ever used Pink as one of their main colors?

atliens99

Well, time to add my two cents here...just suppose that a major pro sports team in the US of A did choose to use pink as a primary. Just suppose. What kind of logo are they gonna have? Flamingos? Slugs? Psychos? I'm sorry, the Florida Flamingos or San Antonio Slugs just don't strike fear in the heart of an opponent. The real struggle, I think, is what kind of mascot is gonna be fierce with pink? The closest you might come was that goofy Memphis Maniax alternate logo, recolored with pink. And that AIN'T up to NFL, or MLB standards. (As has been noted before, sometimes we wonder about the other leagues....)

So for me, it's less about the color pink and more about how you gonna do a logo with it? That looks fierce......

There's really only one fierce pink animal that you could work with...

Pigs-Logo.png

(logo is obviously Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs sans rivets and recolored. Not mine)

Not that actual color of an animal is a prerequisite for logo purposes. Plenty of green Eagles and blue Bears to go around.

rams3_zps8ezugnuj.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, time to add my two cents here...just suppose that a major pro sports team in the US of A did choose to use pink as a primary. Just suppose. What kind of logo are they gonna have? Flamingos? Slugs? Psychos? I'm sorry, the Florida Flamingos or San Antonio Slugs just don't strike fear in the heart of an opponent. The real struggle, I think, is what kind of mascot is gonna be fierce with pink? The closest you might come was that goofy Memphis Maniax alternate logo, recolored with pink. And that AIN'T up to NFL, or MLB standards. (As has been noted before, sometimes we wonder about the other leagues....)

So for me, it's less about the color pink and more about how you gonna do a logo with it? That looks fierce......

There's really only one fierce pink animal that you could work with...

Pigs-Logo.png

(logo is obviously Lehigh Valley Iron Pigs sans rivets and recolored. Not mine)

Not that actual color of an animal is a prerequisite for logo purposes. Plenty of green Eagles and blue Bears to go around.

touchee''

well, that's 1

spacer.png  5-time Defending NL East Champions spacer.png 

Archived