Nashville Predators Third Jersey

randyc

Hey all, after I saw what the Preds updated primary looked on a navy background I decided to do a navy uniform concept. Same template as their new home and away, but I added the 6 guitar strings to the bottom of the jersey and took them off the numbers (which are Atlanta's now old font). I used the "NP" alternate logo on the shoulders and took the 3 stars from guitar pick logo and placed them near the cuffs. Anyways, leave C&C if you wish like always, cheers!

NSHPredatorsThird.png

8prlQWA.png

I think that looks fantastic!

The logos near the cuffs would probably get lost inside the player's gloves though. Try one shoulder with the NP and one with the guitar pick and I think it will be perfect.

Great stuff randy!

Agreed. Everything you said. A blue alt would be nice. Lol.

Not bad, but definitely move the three-star logo up and onto the shoulders while removing Nashville from the right shoulder. As for the NP, I believe that's already on the three-star logo, so you wouldn't be missing that, and the white stripes at the bottom of the jersey would work better if they were removed there, while being made navy and placed along the center of the numbers, much like what the Predators will have on their away jerseys.

Well, alot of elements have a striking ressemblance to both past and present Blues uniforms. The jersey does remind me a bit of the Blues current home uniform and the guitar strings at the hem remind me of the musical staff that was used on the Blues 95-98 jersey set. Those are the first things I thought of when I saw your concept, especially now that Nashville has gone all out with a musical theme themselves.

It still suffers from the same crossing stripes problem that the primaries have. If anything, the guitar string hem stripes make it worse. If you're insistent on having vertical piping, probably best to leave the hem open, and use the guitar strings on the forearm (or lower even.) Ditch the wrist patch - nobody will see it.

If you really wanted to emphasize the guitar strings for the alt, why not make it even more different from the primaries and lose the piping and shoulder color all together (so a solid blue front) then use the strings vertically down the sleeves. You could still put a patch or numbers in there if you wanted, but it would make the front and back cleaner while still emphasizing a unique part of their new identity.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I did an update for the original jersey, but its nothing drastic. I also did a completely new jersey design that still includes the guitar strings on the hem, with no vertical piping at all!

However, Photobucket doesn't work properly with the internet connections in camp, so I won't be able to post the jersey updates until Sunday night at the earliest.

8prlQWA.png

Very nice. I like how you simplified their design, and went away from their new piping scheme to create something that the Predators would use for their alternate jerseys. I can't help seeing though a more modernized version of the California Golden Seals striping pattern, when I look at the shoulder and sleeve stripes.

How about using the six strings as a chest stripe (running behind the logo), and leaving an open hem?

CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.pngHamilton Eagles- 2012 and 2013 Continental Hockey League Champions! CHL-2011ECchamps-HAM.png

2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 & 2015 CHL East Division Champions!

Niagara Dragoons- 2012 United League and CCSLC World Series Champions!
2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 UL Robinson Division Champions!

Looks really nice!

Only things that came to mind critique-wise are as follows:

-I'm not sure about the in-between guitar strings. . .they seem to be a bit jumbled together and I mistook them as a grey fill-in at quick glance. If you were to emphasize the musical aspects of the Preds' set, I would definetely suggest including the guitar pick with the jersey as well.

-I agree, I believe the "Predators" script is a bit much for the front, I love the simplicity of the jersey, and it doesn't flow as well with it.

-Nitpicking, but the logos aren't on the right shoulders on the back of the jersey, but that's not a big deal.

As I said, looks really nice, and I wouldn't be surprised to see something like this on the ice in the near future!

EDIT: That last update (posted while I was responding -_-) is B-E-A-UTIFUL!

ayr02r.gif

I don't think, because thinking implies uncertainty. Therefore, I KNOW.

• 2 weeks later...

I actually like the last concept with the guitar strings all the way around. If you extend them through the numbers like they are on the primary, I think that would really complete that aspect of the look.

Love the little shoulder stripe things, but idk if I'm feeling the different logos on each shoulder.

Very nice concept.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Archived