UW-Milwaukee Panthers Football

Chapeeko

After reading through this thread, I was inspired to create a UWM football concept. While researching, I discovered that the Panthers haven't had a football team since 1974. I thought that was pretty interesting. So I guess you could consider this a rebirth. I tried to incorporate the claw scratches to differentiate them from a standard Nike template. The blackout is the home jersey, with the white away. The blackout is meant to symbolize a black panther as depicted in their logo. I dedicated this to illwauk, since he seems to be a big UWM fan. I would love if he sees this. The logo below the collar is designed by illwauk.

UWMPanthers1.png

This is solid. Two things to think about though: maybe go with only two sets of sctraches on the pants (make them a little longer...) and, more importantly, the slashes on the numbers should be applied more consistent so they will look good no matter what an individual player's number may be.

Update

-Added TV numbers

-Adjusted number slashes

-Adjusted the pants slashes to only have two.

UWMilPanthers1.png

Pretty sweet. Would it look better with a gold facemask or no?

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Not bad, although I would hope that you'd use the UWM mark on the helmets as is. Without the claw scratches it looks like a pretty generic mark. That's fine for the jerseys, but the helmet is a default secondary logo for football teams and it should probably use the full mark.

Love the yellow jerseys. I could see us doing something like that if/when football is ever brought back. The old-school panther on the fauxback helmet looks good too. Not sure I like the wordmark on the sleeves though.

Archived