Thanks to all for your input.

Brandn, I liked your 'tribe' theory.

I didn't realize I was that smart.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling the love for the primary Jets logo,

so I tried a script version...

jetslogos.jpg

I cleaned up the squadron logo too.

Here's the aways...Homes to follow.

(I've got the shoulder patches a little too big)

jetsaway-1.jpg

You've got a winner of a primary logo right there, LOVE the design of that. I think the only complaint I have is that the numbers on the jersey don't need to be italicized - as they are now, I don't think it really "goes" with the identity, if you know what I mean. Straighten 'em up, and you'll be on your way. Great work!

Jazzretirednumbers.jpg

The opinions I express are mine, and mine only. If I am to express them, it is not to say you or anyone else is wrong, and certainly not to say that I am right.

Wow. Win. I love that primary and that polar bear secondary is fantastic as well. The numerals are kind of plain but it fits. Well done.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

That primary is very, very good.

"If there's a way to make the J look a little bit more like a J" I think is the only nitpick i have about this. Otherwise, it's very, very good.

Stay Tuned Sports Podcast
sB9ijEj.png

OUTSTANDING, eh?

I would even try the W-Bear logo without the 9th squadron on it, make it "implied"....

LOVE IT!!!

@Frenchie_TO
Owner of the Rochester Americans of the MLH

Owner of the Toronto Frenchies of the GCFHL6

Thanks to all for your input.

Brandn, I liked your 'tribe' theory.

I didn't realize I was that smart.

Anyway, I wasn't feeling the love for the primary Jets logo,

so I tried a script version...

jetslogos.jpg

I cleaned up the squadron logo too.

Here's the aways...Homes to follow.

(I've got the shoulder patches a little too big)

jetsaway-1.jpg

Wow, now that is :censored: beautiful.

Great primary. I think it works much better when it's centered within the circle like on the jersey.

I still don't have a website, but I have a dribbble now! http://dribbble.com/andyharry

[The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the position, strategy or opinions of adidas and/or its brands.]

I like that... simple yet really something to see... I'm not sure about that red circle in the road jersey but it's good.. as for that secondary logo, wow that hybrid bear-wing thing reminds me a bit of something similar to the grand rapids griffins logo.. however that secondary logo is a good one to use for alternate jersey if so?

Ice Hockey International Winnipeg Braves (Bobby Hull Division 18-3-0 1st place as of March 14, 2011)

2010-11 O'Brien Trophy for Bobby Hull Division championship & Jack Riley Cup for top team in league regular season

I love the primary, I love the secondary. I'd like to see the circle appear on the dark jerseys, too, though. I think it would look great, even without a color switch.

On the jerseys, just because of personal taste and taking nothing away from what you've done, I'd really like to see a revival of the full sleeve shoulder yoke/stripe, like this. I think it's a sharp look, but it also prevents the straight lines from interfering with the round logo.

I agree with the person above that suggested un-italicizing the numbers. As it stands, there are too many angles, none of them matching. Vertical numbers would solve that.

But if the jerseys came out exactly as you have them? I'd buy one the first day.

Archived