Fregus' random hockey concepts

Fregus

I'm just gonna use this thread to post some of the hockey jerseys that I make.

C&C please.

LA Kings - What I think that they should have done.

losangeleskings.png

Winnpeg Jets - Just didn't want to use an old logo so I made up something really simple.

winnipeghome.png

winnipegaway.png

Florida Panthers, concept for their new home jersey.

floridak.png

Tre Kronor.

Tre+kronor+-+retro.jpg

Leksand IF of the Swedish second league.

Leksand+-+hemma.png

Leksand+-+reserv.png

AIK of the SEL, third jersey.

AIK+-+Retro.png

Västerås of the Swedish second league, heritage jersey.

V%25C3%2584STER%25C3%2585S+RETRO.jpg

Södertälje of the Swedish second league.

sdertljeriktig.jpg

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

They're all terrific, especially NJ. I like Toronto's, but I wouldn't do the alternate jersey because it kind of messes with tradition. Keep up the good work :)

Where did you get the templates?

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Some good returns to older ideas, and some nice mixing it up a bit--

But

I like a bit more consistency between home & away--and that's why the purple & gold Kings unis made so much sense--but as they need a white jersey--I would change the Purple jersey to match the striping on the white--or go with a double stripe at the bottom of each one--I know the purple jersey won't be the same as the older ones--but they'll match--and you still can have the gold alternate with the old style.

And Big Bubba?

that Toronto alt does match an old, old TO tradition in a sense--to me it looks based on the old Toronto St Pat's unis.

However I don't like the white shoulders on the blue Leafs' jerseys--now that is messing with tradition...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

Where did you get the templates?

It's this one but with some minor tweaks.

http://www.4shared.com/file/173743114/1d37012e/ReebokEdgeTemplate.html

Some good returns to older ideas, and some nice mixing it up a bit--

But

I like a bit more consistency between home & away--and that's why the purple & gold Kings unis made so much sense--but as they need a white jersey--I would change the Purple jersey to match the striping on the white--or go with a double stripe at the bottom of each one--I know the purple jersey won't be the same as the older ones--but they'll match--and you still can have the gold alternate with the old style.

Personally I actually think that the home and away kind off match in one way, bur I'll try the double stripe.

And Big Bubba?

that Toronto alt does match an old, old TO tradition in a sense--to me it looks based on the old Toronto St Pat's unis.

However I don't like the white shoulders on the blue Leafs' jerseys--now that is messing with tradition...

Yep, It's based on these:

http://www.nhluniforms.com/MapleLeafs/MapleLeafs03.html

I don't really care if white shoulder yokes is messeing with traditions to be honest because I just think that it would look great.

And Big Bubba?

Good point on the St. Pats thing. It did look kind of familiar.

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Archived