American Throwball Association

fishheatcats

As far as "cherry picking", my logic on it is that would not be a very effective play in this sport. The defense would simply have to mark those players who are standing around in the endzone. Since the ball is always live, and if deflected out of bounds by either team it's a turnover, it's a risky play to try and make.

It would basically be a hail mary kind of situation with everyone just standing around in the endzone. All the defense has to do is swat it out of play. A low percentage play in my books.

The real meat of the game would be making runs into open space, players away from the ball working to get free to advance the ball or to get a good open look at a field goal. Standing around in the end zone takes that movement out of the offense and is prone to easy turnovers.

Oh OK. I think that should work, but yeah cherry-picking is probably not the best strategy for this sport. :)

• 1 month later...

Last but not least is the Las Vegas Jacks:

lvjacks.gif

Another set I've quite proud of. The name "Jacks" is a play on the classic Vegas gambling theme, but the mascot is the desert jack rabbit. Kind of a hybrid jersey design with the smaller numbers on the front.

Hope you enjoy these! C&C always welcome!

Of all the Vegas themed teams I have seen, (both real and concept), this is my absolute favorite! I love the logo with the rabbit head on the playing card. AWESOME!

Archived